+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree701Likes

Thread: Complain about the season - BB15

Re: Complain about the season

For all the reasons named above and, at the risk of sounding like a horrible prude I wish that sexual contact was off the table. Have the flirting but don't let the people build full on sexual relationships. I'd like to see if the feelings would last if people weren't paired up that way.

The worst part for me is Howard leaving at Aaryn's hands and then Candice (more than likely) at GM's hands.

I hope there is a morality clause next year that would allow for people who are racist, hateful human beings to be removed from the game.
    bearwme1 likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Or just screen them out in the first place. I think BB has really dropped the ball this season on the racist issue. There should have been penalty noms, maybe after some DR warnings, or SOMETHING. As much as I love and look forward to BB every summer, I would be satisfied if they weren't picked up again next year because of this travesty. I don't usually wish ill on people, but I hope Aaryn, Amanda, and GM have serious real life repercussions when they leave this house, because it's just not happening at BB's hands.
    bearwme1 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

I dunno. I just don't think this season is all that bad.

Okay, yeah, there's not one person who can play the Jeff-type hero because they have all shown at least
    one character defect.

We do have someone who can play the evil villain though, Amanda. I would have
    liked to think of her more as an anti-hero type, and I did, to a degree, until her own racist stuff started
    coming through. I think the DR has tried to influence Helen to turn the tables, "her friends", in her
    own words. Amanda's control is just too strong and she has her good cop partner, McCrae to soften
    her influence. I give her credit for her game play.

Plus, there is much wit coming through at least a few of them, primarily Judd, Andy, and yes, even Amanda, imo, on her better days.

All that said, don't get me wrong, I do think Mike's summary is pretty much right, on the whole!

I seriously hope that the producers come on here and read this. If they want to know what we as loyal viewers want it's all right here in this thread. I actually walked away from BB completely for a few years because if the casting. My parents left and refuse to come back because of Evel Dick. For me it was Jeff and Jordan. It made me sick that Jordan won (I know they were popular in here but I found them to be vile and disgusting) so that's when I walked away. I tentatively came back to the show last year but stayed off the boards since the boards were such a negative experience for me due to the Jeff & Jordan crap (I constantly felt attacked because I dared to dislike them!). Last season's casting was okay minus the coaches but Ian was so great and redeemed them bringing Booger back (what a nasty troll!). This year I braved to the boards to find out that editing strikes again. It sounds like pretty much everyone is starting to be portrayed a little closer to the truth than they were at first but pinning all the racist crap in Aaryn alone is ridiculous! And Spencer is getting the best edit of them all. If I didn't read here that he was so mysogonistic he would be my favorite and I would have a humongous crush in him (he's totally my type physically so I think he's really hot...or I did anyway). Sorry I made this so long and kind of rambled a bit.

♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫
    ~* stacerace76 *~
    ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FORT Fogey

chewing

Just to add, I think a reason for all the young/attractive people is they spend so much time outside and in the water.
    I guess the females don't *have* to wear bikinis throughout the day.

I think viewers of this show and others would watch older people, and yet perhaps the ratings don't prove this true for
    reality shows. I don't know. This time the oldest person is Helen, at what, 37?

People may not agree with me, but these are some of my many reasons why I hate this season and why I may not even be able to finish watching it. Sorry for the length.

My favorite summer show since Season 1 has been destroyed by this cast. I couldn't even fill out the poll for my favorite 3 because I have no favorites this season. This is my 3rd season with the feeds and the first year I had them along with After Dark I realized how much editing was done to this show for them to come up with the live show. CBS finally called out Aaryn mostly and GM, for their racist remarks, but they are not the only ones who are guilty. Even this weeks live show finally showed Amanda, but nothing compared to what she has done and said in this house. I can't respect her game play because other than being a bully and being lucky enough to have weak people who are afraid to go against her I don't see any great game play. I don't know if any of you have seen it, but there is a YouTube video showing some of the things she has said. Just type in Amanda Zuckerman: Social Justice Warrior to see it. Wait until you hear what she says about Candace and what should be done to the both of them. She should have been removed from the show imo. I guess you are allowed to say anything this season. I guess being a bully and a racist is tolerated this season for some players.

She also walks around the house in her underwear and the pair they showed on the live show was nothing compared to the thong underwear she walks around in. She has flashed her fake boobs (and not by mistake) so many times in this house and the sex acts that her and McCrae have had is all new to me in the feed world. Someone who has had the feeds longer than 3 years can correct me if this has gone on before. I think how Helen called Jeremy a bully and I almost wish Jeremy was back because I think Amanda is much worse than him. Helen was afraid of Jeremy because of Winegate, but she gives Amanda a pass.

Even Jessie who has shown she is not afraid to go against Amanda has had some creepy conversations with both Howard and Spencer so I can't even fault Spencer for what he has said and then let Jessie get a free pass. The conversations that all of these HGs have had regarding sex I can't even type here because it has been so explicit. They have these discussions as a group so I can't say anyone gets a pass. Having had the feeds before I don't remember ever seeing or hearing the things I have this season. I can honestly say I have heard more talk about sex then I have heard game talk and maybe this season is geared for far younger people than ever before. I wanted to like Judd, but just when I think I have finally found someone I can at least tolerate it changes.

Elissa has not taken part in the racial slurs and is against all this stuff, but one minute she is on board to help Jessie save Candace and then the next minute I hear her wanting to get Jessie out. I have a hard time understanding Elissa's game play if there is any. I was not a fan of Rachel, but she did know the game and did play (I will say that about her).

I guess I am just rambling, but clearly there is no one in this cast that I think deserves to win this game. I thought at first it was set up for Amanda to win, because of her past ties to CBS or Elissa who seems to know everyone in Production and is great friends with them, along with her connection of being Rachel's sister. This is the first season with the feeds that the cast especially Elissa seems to be able to mention their names and you don't hear the "You are allowed to talk about Production."

Both this week and last week Amanda was handed to them and we hear it's too early. I guess that is why this season more so than any other season it seems so scripted to me. Why would it ever be to early to take out a big player like Amanda? I don't care if they are scared McCrae might come after them. Don't they realize the same would happen any week that they targeted Amanda? When has there ever been a season where everyone votes in a block like they have this season? The running around and squealing on everyone just blows my mind. Andy is the worst, but Helen is a close second. Helen thinks she is this great gamer, but her targets make no sense to me. She crucified Spencer and Howard for forming an alliance with the Moving Co., but McCrae is still there and he was part of it, plus he is also part of a couple alliance.

I agree with all of you who want Amanda to find out that she was voted in by America and yes the majority do not like you Amanda!

Don't forget to google Amanda Zuckerman: Social Justice Warrior for the video if you have not already seen it. I am not sure if I am allowed to put the link in here.
    bearwme1, deedeef, GabbyG and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post

Don't forget to google Amanda Zuckerman: Social Justice Warrior for the video if you have not already seen it. I am not sure if I am allowed to put the link in here.
    The link, along with others, are on Amanda's page. She is even more disgusting outside of the house (in my opinion).
    Jaceegirl likes this.

Thanks GabbyG. I keep forgetting to check back on the HGs pages.
    GabbyG likes this.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

follow up question:

For those of you that hate all the houseguests, find the season boring, etc... what is it that makes you keep watching? Are you hopeful for an awesome new twist, or that some of them will change their behavior, or just waiting gleefully for the day when they all cannibalize each other?

I'm just glad I have more free time. I have definitely cut back on how much time I watch the feeds, but if I look over and they're being fun & silly, I turn up the volume and watch.

I've given up on strategy, for the time being at least, but I'm not giving up completely because there are still entertaining bits.

Also, I have just acknowledged and accepted that most of them are vile people, and I just deal with it. They're not going to change so it's either quit watching, or find something to make it enjoyable. I don't see much point in getting my blood pressure up about it.
    bearwme1, waywyrd, andee and 3 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread