+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 300
Like Tree247Likes

Thread: 7/26 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

  1. #41
    Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In The Mist
    Age
    35
    Posts
    19,273

    Re: 7/26 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

    Helen tells Candice that when she first saw her she thought she was going to be "bitchy"

    Candice "hmm"
    carolinamom12 likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

  2. #42
    Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Razorback Country....
    Age
    73
    Posts
    3,413

    Re: 7/26 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

    Elissa says she thinks her first impressions are her "Godsend"... Helen says she thought she wouldn't like her on first impression... Says she thought she was going to be bitchy or something...

    Candice is too sweet and forgiving in real life... Helen thought both of them were "Monets"...

    Gosh, here comes the; MOM crap... Moms are great judges of character...

    (OK, that's it, don't think I can take any more of this...)
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

  3. #43
    FORT Figment
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    1,181

    Re: 7/26 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

    Jesse keeps bringing up this dream of her making out with Steven Tyler. This is less than 12 hours after she confessed to Aaryn that she has a crush on McCrea. And she doesn't see the connection? Tyler-McCrae -- McCrea-Tyler. Geeesh!

  4. #44
    FORT Fogey carolinamom12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    7,969

    Re: 7/26 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by KTinCT View Post
    Jesse keeps bringing up this dream of her making out with Steven Tyler. This is less than 12 hours after she confessed to Aaryn that she has a crush on McCrea. And she doesn't see the connection? Tyler-McCrae -- McCrea-Tyler. Geeesh!
    Oh she knows it.....I think the real Jessie is coming back, she laid low for weeks....now making a come back...after Kaitlin is gone...

  5. #45
    Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Razorback Country....
    Age
    73
    Posts
    3,413

    Re: 7/26 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

    And Spencer is back to sex talk... There is no place to hide...
    carolinamom12 and stacerace76 like this.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

  6. #46
    FORT Figment
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    1,181

    Re: 7/26 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    Oh she knows it.....I think the real Jessie is coming back, she laid low for weeks....now making a come back...after Kaitlin is gone...
    Okay, maybe. But if so, for who's benefit would she tell that story? Aaryn's? Is she hinting that she wants Amanda gone so she can move in on McCrae? That doesn't make any sense to me.

    I agree it's all about getting attention focused on her, but I still don't think she gets it.
    Maybe I just don't want to think anybody can be that foolish - a real joke in the BB house, hey?

  7. #47
    Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Razorback Country....
    Age
    73
    Posts
    3,413

    Re: 7/26 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

    Candice is back to being convinced Amanda was MVP... Andy has joined their conversastion...

    Candice is still convinced Howie was NOT in that alliance with Kaitlin...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

  8. #48
    FORT Fogey carolinamom12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    7,969

    Re: 7/26 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by KTinCT View Post
    Okay, maybe. But if so, for who's benefit would she tell that story? Aaryn's? Is she hinting that she wants Amanda gone so she can move in on McCrae? That doesn't make any sense to me.

    I agree it's all about getting attention focused on her, but I still don't think she gets it.
    Maybe I just don't want to think anybody can be that foolish - a real joke in the BB house, hey?
    I don't know who started that story....Candice said ...Jessie. Helen said ...Elissa. Helen talks so much who know....
    But Jessie did tell Aaryn , she thought McCrae was a hottie, and she stares at him all the time....

  9. #49
    FORT Fogey carolinamom12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    7,969

    Re: 7/26 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

    Andy totally took over that convo with Candice, Helen, and Elissa..

  10. #50
    Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Razorback Country....
    Age
    73
    Posts
    3,413

    Re: 7/26 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

    He is the House's biggest Gossip... ;0))

    Candice is now weepy, and being comforted... After Howie is mentioned...
    Sticker likes this.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.