+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree292Likes

Thread: 7/23 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

Re: 7/23 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

I thought Andy was trying to turn her from the "idea" that she might not be safe. If he didn't try to be the "regular" Andy, she might get suspicious...

I was only half listening to what prompted her talk with Andy... He said she has not been talking game with him at all of late...

Howard WAS in HOH (sleeping on top of Candice, as usual) when the idea of keeping Aaryn was first brought up... Candice did not object at that point, nor did Howard, if he does have that alliance with Kaitlin, he would have given her the heads up. (If he could have explained it in English! He talks in such a convoluted manner, you need a translator to get what he really means...)
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Amanda just said she has a friend on Glee....but I missed which character. Did anyone catch it?
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    Yeah, McCrae really has not proven he is all that great at this game. That was a perfect example of a real big screw up with that lie to Howard. I think Howard was kind of playing him and testing him there, and McCrae wasnt realizing it. McCrae has been sheltered by Amanda, and if they ever get separated, he may have a tough time.

Even with the original MC, it was Nick and Jeremy doing most of the strategy. I dont thnk McCrae is as good at this game as people give him credit.
    I was talking about Howard in my post. But I agree that McCrae doesn't seem to be playing and yet he is in a strong alliance so there is that.

Howard was the one who lied about not knowing Amanda wanted him out, not McCrae. I did not get that Howard was testing him. Not at all. He just rambled and basically didnt say much. When you play someone it usually means you are joining with them in agreement about something to further yourself in the game. He basically said he was going to war and his team was..........whatever. Made no sense to me or McCrae.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 07-23-2013 at 05:08 PM.
    Sticker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Amanda just said she has a friend on Glee....but I missed which character. Did anyone catch it?
    Just reviewed the reference to Glee... She didn't mention the character, but the friend's first name is "Becca"...

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PK... View Post
    Just reviewed the reference to Glee... She didn't mention the character, but the friend's first name is "Becca"...
    Thank you. She just said it again. Its the new blonde girl....don't remember the character name.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Amanda must keep singing... LOL, wish she would knock it off!

Judd doing PICTURES now.

Taking some neat pictures.

Remember something from yesterday that was hilarious when Andy swam under water and popped his head up in front of Amanda where just the top of head was showing and he moved his eyes way left and then way right. It was really funny. These pictures reminded me of that. LOL

And of course Elissa pops into the yard and shows face because pictures are being taken.
    DARtheSTAR likes this.

Just home from work to turn the feeds onto a rancid GM rant about Jessie. Within the 1st minute Aaryn asks (GM in room with Aaryn and Katlin) if GM would like the blue bikin she had given Jess to wear. GM said something to the effect of 'No I won't wear it because her ni**les are too big and yucky.'

Eww, gross. Heck even Aaryn said 'we could wash it' with a tone of disgust. Not often she's in the right with that tone!

GM bashes Jess some more and complains that Jess keeps walking into and out of the room for no reason -- this bothers GM for some reason?
    I knew everything at 18, and know nothing at 37.
    I'm happier knowing nothing.

+ Reply to Thread