+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree347Likes

Thread: 7/15 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 7/15 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest View Post
    Really? The HGs won't be sequestered at all? Hmmm I didn't know that! Wow! They'll get to hear everything!
    just the non-jury people.

As in, the first several eliminated are getting sequestered as part of a plan to bring one of them back.

The jury will still be sequestered.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Helen saying it makes her mad that people are being so nice to Jeremy.

Just like it makes me mad that Helen is being nice to Kaitlin and GM.

Helen drives me nuts but I dont' want to listen to Jeremy on the other feed either.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    I find it hard to believe Helen has EVER watched an episode of BB since she thinks it can be all sunshine and roses at the end where everybody will be happy if any of them win
    Does Helen ever tell any past BB trivia/observations to the HGs?

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    I find it hard to believe Helen has EVER watched an episode of BB since she thinks it can be all sunshine and roses at the end where everybody will be happy if any of them win
    Hahah... That is only because Helen has never been on BB before... Apparently... ;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Oh buzz off Helen.

I don't know if I'll be able to take another HOH reign from her. I mean if it's between her and one of the other side then OK, but if it can be at all avoided? Please?

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Well as I read about cottage cheese and yoghurt, I am licking peanut butter cup off my fingers. I think GM and Nick's journey is one to inspire love everywhere. Wars will end, cancer will be cured.
    OMG, I just spit my water out after reading this comment LOL....thanks for the laughs, not sure my boss will be too happy if my keyboard doesn't work
    catsrule, kelly54, Neecy44 and 1 others like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I just noticed that Jeremy has a lipstick kiss on his cheek. I suppose Kaitlin put it there. His badge of honor. Barf
    "First Amanda came for the Moving Company, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't part of the Moving Company. Then Amanda came for the blacks, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't black. Then Amanda came for Judd, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Judd. Then Amanda came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me."

Aaryn, Jeremy and Andy talking about Fantasia and Fantasia 2000. I swaer I heard Jeremy say that Fantasia is "kick-a@@. I bet disney will be putting that endorsement on their video boxes.
    catsrule likes this.
    "First Amanda came for the Moving Company, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't part of the Moving Company. Then Amanda came for the blacks, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't black. Then Amanda came for Judd, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Judd. Then Amanda came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me."

"Stand By Me" is one of Jeremy's top five movies. he pauses it when it gets to the dead body. It reminds Andy of his sumemrs when he was younger.

Jeremy used to have a two-story fort with STACKED WOOD. (No nails.)

Now Aaryn is sharing a tale of how she and her friends got stuck in a cave and she stepped in blood and finds a twisted hanger and starts digging out clots of hair out of the mud. But no adults would believe her.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Texaspet View Post
    "Stand By Me" is one of Jeremy's top five movies. he pauses it when it gets to the dead body. It reminds Andy of his sumemrs when he was younger.

Jeremy used to have a two-story fort with STACKED WOOD. (No nails.)

Now Aaryn is sharing a tale of how she and her friends got stuck in a cave and she stepped in blood and finds a twisted hanger and starts digging out clots of hair out of the mud. But no adults would believe her.
    I hate it when that happens.
    NCLurker, J.D., judibug and 4 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread