+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031 LastLast
Like Tree347Likes

Thread: 7/15 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/15 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Elissa shows up in the HoH and talks turns to fruit. Spencer eats lots of apples. Helen used to eat an apple everyday, but stopped. Andy eats a banana every morning.
    "First Amanda came for the Moving Company, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't part of the Moving Company. Then Amanda came for the blacks, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't black. Then Amanda came for Judd, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Judd. Then Amanda came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me."

Helen starts talking about how she wanted all the girls together , just talking, building camraderie. Andy suddenly bolts out the door, saying, "I need to find some alcohol."

You and everyone watching the feeds, Andy, you and everyone watching the feeds.
    kelly54 and Coco46 like this.
    "First Amanda came for the Moving Company, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't part of the Moving Company. Then Amanda came for the blacks, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't black. Then Amanda came for Judd, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Judd. Then Amanda came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me."

Helen's voice has finally done me in. Night, everyone! See you for more BB fun tomorrow

Jeremy asking Andy to evict Howard next. Oh GAG Andy telling Jeremy how he respects a player like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Texaspet View Post
    Andy says that on Day 1 he thinks he and Judd were seen as caricatures of "the gay guy" and the "dumb Southern guy", and yet they have done well so far. Helen says she thinks the Moving Company would have been a lot stronger if it had been McCrae, Spencer, Howard, Judd and Andy.
    There goes Helen, playing everyone's game for them. Meanwhile, Spencer & Howard were talking about reforming the MC yesterday. Thanks for the help, Helen!

She is Such. An. Idiot.
    Punkin, waywyrd, Texaspet and 1 others like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Well, people would think that the MC wouldn't reform since they were already outed. But then maybe they should in fact reform because that's not what people are expecting. Genius.
    Last edited by JohnnyK; 07-16-2013 at 03:49 AM. Reason: Making more sense
    Texaspet and kelly54 like this.

I've been looking at my big brother app and it says that while GM was asleep they have taken Nick's things and hid them around the house. One of the things was hidden in Candice's bag, but I am not sure if Candice knows.

Aaryn and Judd are hiding a dental dam and putting a condom, which they will make it look like it is used in Amanda's bed.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    I've been looking at my big brother app and it says that while GM was asleep they have taken Nick's things and hid them around the house. One of the things was hidden in Candice's bag, but I am not sure if Candice knows.

Aaryn and Judd are hiding a dental dam and putting a condom, which they will make it look like it is used in Amanda's bed.
    Who is "They"?

Quote Originally Posted by Candybar View Post
    Who is "They"?
    Amanda, Aaryn, Andy, Judd and McRae for sure, but could be more as the information is from an app..not my own viewing.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Why are Amanda and McCrae so buddy-buddy with Aaryn all of a sudden? They're falling waaaay down my list.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread