+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
Like Tree209Likes

Thread: 7/14 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 7/14 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post

(is it just me or is there no Candice thread in this forum?)
    Check page two. Many threads get shoved to the next page because we open so many new threads every day.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

You know, this season is actually shaping up to be a good one. The racist controversy has been a real eye-opener and a good chance for open discussion in chat rooms and around water coolers. Some of the talks between Candice and Howard have afforded an incredible opportunity to hear what it's really like to be a minority in a world of bigots. Maybe some good will come of it.

Now we get the fun of watching Karma get Jeremy, Aaryn, GM, and Kaitlin kicked out of the house . . . and then we're left with some pretty neat people. The romance between McCrae and Amanda is fun to watch. Andy can be hysterically funny. Helen will continue to provide drama by running her mouth and trusting too many people. I think Howard is basically a good man and it will be interesting to watch him try to redeem himself. Candice is smart as a whip and will keep things hopping. Judd seems to have unplumbed depths.

I think once the bigots and mean girls are gone, it will be a good season. The best in a while.
    GabbyG, Katydyd, tapper01 and 1 others like this.

Aaryn does have a real talent for making an apology that still insults the receiver of it! Something a lot of mean people do--make you feel that its all your fault and they didnt do anything bad--you just see it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by judibug View Post
    You know, this season is actually shaping up to be a good one. The racist controversy has been a real eye-opener and a good chance for open discussion in chat rooms and around water coolers. Some of the talks between Candice and Howard have afforded an incredible opportunity to hear what it's really like to be a minority in a world of bigots. Maybe some good will come of it.

Now we get the fun of watching Karma get Jeremy, Aaryn, GM, and Kaitlin kicked out of the house . . . and then we're left with some pretty neat people. The romance between McCrae and Amanda is fun to watch. Andy can be hysterically funny. Helen will continue to provide drama by running her mouth and trusting too many people. I think Howard is basically a good man and it will be interesting to watch him try to redeem himself. Candice is smart as a whip and will keep things hopping. Judd seems to have unplumbed depths.

I think once the bigots and mean girls are gone, it will be a good season. The best in a while.
    Great assessment! Agree 100% with everything you said For a season that started out seeming as though it would be wretched, it's turning into a good one. Certainly not dull, that's for sure! Maybe one or two of the mean girls can stick around for little while though, you know, just to keep the pot strirred...
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread