+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920
Like Tree136Likes

Thread: 7/2 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/2 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Judd is saying that he is HOH he will tell Aaryn that she is beautiful on the outside and the devil on the inside and maybe the veto competition will have some holy water that will help her out

They are sharing all the racist comments out that Aaryn and Jeremy have made - I am sure that they will move on to other people. Right now it is a s*** talking session, followed by Amanda wanting to get Nick out, followed by HOH/MVP scenarios and then it repeats.

They all agree that it will be easy to nominate GM.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

McCrae and Howard a quick secret chat with Nick on Cam 3 in restroom area. He is letting Nick everything that she said and how they are going to deal with it and Howard is putting in his input. They all agree that Nick is good. It was on Cam 3 for about 4 mins if you want to hear the very fast dialog.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

McCrae and Nick are chatting again on Cam 3...came in mid-conversation as it was fish prior to it - but it only lasted 30 seconds...it was fleshing out there plan for later in the game.

The DR made Nick shave off his mustache and he looks delish - not as delish as Howard, but that is an impossible feat
    Punkin likes this.
    -Bono

While Andy, Amanda and Judd are alone they say that it should be Nick and Aaryn on the block this week and GM/Jeremy could be a pawn. Judd wants to put up Aaryn and Jeremy.

McCrae is back now too.

Amanda thought that Aaryn would let Jeremy call the shots if David leaves and Judd said that is not going to happen, Aaryn will want to call the shots.

Talking about how GM will flip out worse than Aaryn tomorrow as she has been saying she can't wait for the b**** Elissa to go home. Also they said how it is clear that GM is in love with Nick and it is obvious Nick does not feel the same way.

GM being the HOH next week would be their words nightmare. McCrae thinks, after what happened with Elissa's hat incident, that Jeremy has the potential eventually self- evict due to behavior. McCrae started to say that Elissa provoked Jeremy during rehearsals and then it went straight to fish as he was about to say what happened.
    -Bono

They are talking about David's lack of game play in fantastic hysterical detail, it is still Judd, Andy, Amanda and McCrae.

When Judd goes to bed, I'll go to bed as I don't want to miss Juddisms. They are so excited about the show tomorrow.

Amanda just said that Nick is the twist, I just f***ing know it and Andy agrees. They are so solid that Nick is the 2nd twist on the show that it amuses me greatly.
    -Bono

Same group in HOH plus Spencer and they are planning what things they are going to yell at each other if they win HOH to throw people off the scent that they are aligned. They are debating who will have the bigger reaction GM or Aaryn - they all think it will be GM.

Lots of talk over what is going to happen tomorrow, some of it quite funny, but nothing game changing or new.
    -Bono

Judd just said that Gina Marie went from beautiful to Beetlejuice in 5 days and then Spencer said hold on, let me call her up here and said Beetlejuice 3 times - everyone was laughing, myself included.

They are talking about how GM says she is going to host the oscars next year and Andy said the only movie she can name is the Fast and the Furious and that she would give the lifetime achievement award to Vin Diesel.

Judd said that Aaryn looked like an angel, but as soon as the camera came on she turned into the devil.

Kaitlin told Spencer that she was on the show to start a modeling career.

Aaryn bashing at the moment.
    -Bono

Okay folks...Judd went to the DR so I am out for the night.

Howard, who came back up, Andy, Amanda, Spencer & McCrae are still chatting in the HOH room.
    -Bono

What is the DR?

Oh wait. I think I just figured it out. Not doctor but diary room, correct?
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as an idol?

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Yes, Diary Room
    ilja likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread