+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 67 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast
Like Tree452Likes

Thread: BB15 Strategy Discussion Thread

FORT Fogey

Re: BB15 Strategy Discussion Thread

I am confident Nick is going, Dogg. Things will change and I don't foresee the alliances remaining the same within the next 24 hours. I don't see the house divided into two forts either. Things will splinter and rearrange.

I like Amanda and Judd and will probably lean toward rooting for the alliance they form. They are playing well. Helen and Elissa can go as far as I am concerened. It isn't black and white for me now and certainly won't be after tonight!

This is turning out to be an interesting season.

So if Jeremy, Kaitlin and Aaryn are nominated next week, how should it be orchestrated and ... for whom to go?

Speaking of orchestrating, people keep saying Elissa's noms were successful, bur actually David was McCrae's choice and Nick was a group decision ( El, Hel, & Can as I recall.)
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Im looking forward to tonight, while holding my breath. I like Nick, but I see this as a necessary 'evil' to throw water at the couple that think they rule the house (well, they arent themselves a couple, but they seem perfect for each other).
    Was Elissa even a choice to vote for MVP this week, I dont remember? Have they even had that vote yet? If so I would be surprised if she DID get it, since it seemed like she wold be going, the votes may have gone elsewhere.
    Here's hoping anyone besides Jeremy and Kaitlin win HOH.
    eeeeeeek an hour, come on already!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

now that the tables have turned and the girl power alliance has the power...i suspect BB will throw the old monkey wrench in the mix

when this happens keep an eye on jessie

howard is "sitting pretty" as jeremy stated, he can stay anti-amanda and buddied up with jeremyn(when the wrench comes) because candace will keep him connected/protected with girl power

FORT Fogey

After watching Helen tell the triangle of thrust that they were welcome in HOH and to come visit anytime, I am concerened. If her alliance does not watch her carefully she is going to ruin their strength. I don't care about her but I would like to see Amanda and Judd have all the advantages this power can give them.

Helen is being viewed as soft by the dark side. I see that already. She will get schmoozed by Jeremy and she is likely to buy it. She even said she wanted him on their side! Andy squashed that but I am not sure how effective it was.

Smart to put Jeremy and Spencer on the block. One of them will win POV and the other goes. As far as the 3rd, it doesn't matter.

Aaryn is not the best one to target at this point.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 07-12-2013 at 08:40 AM.
    petertracy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post

Smart to put Jeremy and Spencer on the block. One of them will win POV and the other goes. As far as the 3rd, it doesn't matter.
    Is this the plan, to nominate Jeremy & Spencer?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by petertracy View Post
    Is this the plan, to nominate Jeremy & Spencer?
    We don't know yet.

is it too early for a pandoras box?

BB will find some way to screw this week up for Helen

I pretty much knew Helen and company would try to blow their original planning of at least getting Jeremy or Aaryn or Kaitlin out of the house with this eviction.

I hope they still can get one of those 3 out, but with Spencer now on the block with the MVP nomination, and all the new talk of wanting Howard out, I am really afraid they have lost focus. Not only that, but they pretty much have now filled in Aaryn and Jeremy and Kaitlin on basically all the "secrets" that are no longer secrets now.

What a mess now, when it really was simple before.

The biggest issue I think was when Helen helped their group draw a line in the sand, and then Helen and company jumped across their own line in the sand. LOL

Just hope one of the 3 goes this week (Aaryn, Kaitlin, or Jeremy).
    petertracy and my2girlz11 like this.

FORT Figment

Can someone clarify ...
    Last night and this morning when Amanda was throwing her displeasure around -
    was she upset because she had told Aaryn and Kaitlyn (at least) that the target was Howard?

+ Reply to Thread