+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 67 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast
Like Tree452Likes

Thread: BB15 Strategy Discussion Thread

Re: BB15 Strategy Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    No, McCrae did not admit to the MC. Amanda does not know either and has even gone so far as shoot down the rumor when it surfaced "If he was in a guy alliance, I would know. He's a bad liar" type thing. I *THINK* he can be trusted with this vote because I think he has been backed into a corner where he had to choose MC or Amanda because he couldnt go forwrd with both, and he chose Amanda.

McCrae's involvelment will be outed if Nick goes, everyone knows he will be the swing vote. I think he's well aware of that fact too.
    It was very telling when McCrae said in the DR room about Jeremy..."Who made you Boss?" or something to that effect.

McCrae seemed really pissed at Jeremy for being so cockey and once the chance became real to have a reason to break away from MC and get to keep his girl, I can see why McCrae defected from the MC group.

The chance of breaking up the MC group is one of the main reasons I am glad to see Nick go over Elissa. If Jeremy was never part of the MC group to begin with, I may have felt differently about MC.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

the concerning thing is that the ones who usually seem to know these things the best don't usually win. They get so bogged down in the minute details that they don't pay attention as well to the questions, which are frequently designed to trip them up.
    Arielflies and Sticker like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    the concerning thing is that the ones who usually seem to know these things the best don't usually win. They get so bogged down in the minute details that they don't pay attention as well to the questions, which are frequently designed to trip them up.
    I can easily see this derailing Helen.
    andee and Sticker like this.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    The chance of breaking up the MC group is one of the main reasons I am glad to see Nick go over Elissa. If Jeremy was never part of the MC group to begin with, I may have felt differently about MC.
    If the MC had been McCrae, Howard, Nick, Judd and Andy.....I would have liked it
    Coco46 and Sticker like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    If the MC had been McCrae, Howard, Nick, Judd and Andy.....I would have liked it
    Oh yes, that would have been really good!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

The MC will still have an alliance of 3 ... plus they will now add the distaff triad of evil Aaryn, GM, and Kaitlin ... giving them 6 if Howard sticks with it.
    They have been establishing relationships/infiltrating the other side.

However ... McCrea will end up having to reveal their plans and trickery and I can't imagine that any of these woman are lame-brained enough to have confidence in any of them ... especially Jeremy.

Candice is pretty insightful so she shoud now use Howard ... in a nice way.

I now want Judd/Jessie and Howard/Candace as Final Four. I am such a changeling.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

I am getting ahead here but there will come a time when Helen's own alliance will want her gone. She has the potential of screwing them up, unintentionally. If they knew she forged an in road with Aaryn the time would be sooner than later.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

the alliances as we see them down voting lines today will undoubtedly change again soon. A group of 8 is way too large to last more than a week or two.

Usually when there's a big blindside and shift in power, a shift in alliances comes along with it. People see new opportunities.
    carolinamom12 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Helen was making up tricky questions last night as part of the studying. So I am hoping that helps.

As long as its not Jeremy or Spencer I'll be fine with it.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

these people are too wishy washy

i suspect that whoever bullies talks to Jessie last prior to voting will control her vote

i dont know what to predict the final votes will be but i do kinda hope Nick gets voted out...that will cause so much drama

the best part will be GM, BB wont be able to give her a "favorable" edit any longer... now they can air all her horrible dialogue (bleeped of course) and watch her go "ham"

+ Reply to Thread