+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast
Like Tree452Likes

Thread: BB15 Strategy Discussion Thread

Re: BB15 Strategy Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    I think McCrae is done with the MC because he does care for Amanda, but I also think he's done because of Jeremy threatening the members. That was a pivotal point in their alliance, IMO. He has to know they are doubting Amanda (and him), coupled with Jeremy's 50 shades of crazy, I think it would be smart for him to flip now while they still can salvage some numbers.
    I have always liked Amanda, and McCrae. What happened to his saying he wanted her in the jury house so he could blank her?
    I am just sorry Nick is going, and Jeremy is staying .You are right, his bullying about votes changed a lot of minds .
    andee, Elkwater and Sticker like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm indifferent with Nick. I dont like him, but I dont dislike him. I've been reading your posts, Fanny, what about Nick makes you a fan? (just wondering)

I'm indifferent with Nick. I don't like him, but I don't dislike him. I've been reading your posts, Fanny, what about Nick makes you a fan? (just wondering)
    I just like him. I don't hear him use any really bad language non stop. I think he's GM's go to guy and nothing more. I never thought he would win, I have to admit that- I enjoy him on BBAD. There are few that I do.
    I never miss BB- I might opt out this season , and just catch it on Thursdays
    lilcountriegal likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

There are a couple of references to McCrea's involvement with the MC ... but I am still not clear about something.

Does Amanda or the Evict Nick alliance KNOW that McCrea is/was involved?

- If yes, did he reveal or confirm this?

- If no ... then can he really be trusted to vote with them?

- If Nick goes ... McCrea's involvement is likely going to be outed.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    There are a couple of references to McCrea's involvement with the MC ... but I am still not clear about something.

Does Amanda or the Evict Nick alliance KNOW that McCrea is/was involved?

- If yes, did he reveal or confirm this?

- If no ... then can he really be trusted to vote with them?

- If Nick goes ... McCrea's involvement is likely going to be outed.
    No, McCrae did not admit to the MC. Amanda does not know either and has even gone so far as shoot down the rumor when it surfaced "If he was in a guy alliance, I would know. He's a bad liar" type thing. I *THINK* he can be trusted with this vote because I think he has been backed into a corner where he had to choose MC or Amanda because he couldnt go forwrd with both, and he chose Amanda.

McCrae's involvelment will be outed if Nick goes, everyone knows he will be the swing vote. I think he's well aware of that fact too.
    Sticker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I just like him. I don't hear him use any really bad language non stop. I think he's GM's go to guy and nothing more. I never thought he would win, I have to admit that- I enjoy him on BBAD. There are few that I do.
    I never miss BB- I might opt out this season , and just catch it on Thursdays
    Nick is not my favorite, Judd is, but I would have preferred the opportunity to have Nick around longer. Having only BBAD, I haven't really seen what makes people think he's sketchy ... or whatever it is. I know there are various reasons depending on who is opining.

I wish bearded pig Spencer would have been the replacement and now in that position instead of Nick but oh well.

I almost wish Aaryn woukld be removed at it would all be moot.

Mohandas Gandhi

Nick has always been (sketchy) to me. He knew he had MC, so no need to come down to any other level. The way he sat down on the nom couch and put his feet on the table, and his hands behind his head,made me want to hurl. Because he's on the block, he is being nicer to the lower ones ( In his mind).

I think he's seen as sketchy because he chooses his words/answers carefully, and won't just tell people what they want to hear. It's almost as if you can see the wheels in his head turning, and you can tell that he's holding back or editing himself. All which is a good thing in the BB house, but bad if people know you are doing it.
    andee likes this.

No, McCrae did not admit to the MC. Amanda does not know either and has even gone so far as shoot down the rumor when it surfaced "If he was in a guy alliance, I would know. He's a bad liar" type thing. I *THINK* he can be trusted with this vote because I think he has been backed into a corner where he had to choose MC or Amanda because he couldnt go forwrd with both, and he chose Amanda.

McCrae's involvelment will be outed if Nick goes, everyone knows he will be the swing vote. I think he's well aware of that fact too.
    T
    Thank you lcg. I am now excited for tonight's show.

It sound's as if the HOH will be a memory challenge. Any guesses as to who has the best chance?

Maybe Candice? Helen? Amanda? or Andy? But that is the "good" alliance. I wonder about Spencer, Howard and Nick if he stays.

I also know that some (?) were "studying" and/or doing some memory drills, so that might factor in.

Mohandas Gandhi

HoH Comp - Andy, Elissa and Helen had it down best before going to sleep. Candice was doing well, but getting caught up in defending Howie distracted her and might continue to distract her.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread