+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast
Like Tree452Likes

Thread: BB15 Strategy Discussion Thread

Re: BB15 Strategy Discussion Thread

if these people are smart, once Amanda goes they need to immediately try to remove Elissa

these guys all wanted her out and dont like the fact that she has money.

if they dont get her in the DE she will continue to use GM and will get to F3

how funny it is that GM avoided the chopping block all these weeks (mvp default vote doesnt count) now she is wining comps and might get to the end

it wouldnt sit right with me either if an insane person won $500k

the fakesterminators trying to dump mccrae too would be a waste...

what should happen is they should form 4 man movers and toss all the remaining women in the house

any deals w/ Elissa is crap...

---

btw, noone has to decide between McC/Ama if for some reason Amanda won the veto, i am almost positive she would take McCrae off as i think she realizes she wont make it to F2 so no point in staying there

and she cant fathom that they wouldnt target Elissa after she's gone

I don't think the fact that someone has money should make a difference if they win or not. Just because someone works intead of living in their parents basement or lives in a cheapo $100 rental, that does not mean jack when it comes to who played the best game. Might as well call it charity and forget about playing the game.
    mountaingirl70 and sparklete like this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as an idol?

Andy, the rat, is interesting in how nobody wants to target him. I think they are all realizing he is the house messenger and Ive been trying to understand why he has never been mentioned much by the HGs in serious ways to get rid of. The conclusion I have come up with is that practically all the HGs do want Andy in the F2 with them. I think the HGs want him in the F2 because they think they could easily beat him if he is beside them in the F2.

Here is the logic perhaps that they may be thinking if Andy is beside them in F2:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GM - She could now claim 2 HOH and her big move putting up McManda. She then looks at what Andy has done..
    Andy - House Snitch / Cry Baby / Afraid to get Blood on His Hands / Seems pretty bad at the comps / ok, well give him the 1 HOH
    (but his style of staying under the radar makes him seem like he is not doing anything except running around being the house messenger)

Elissa - She won 1 HOH so far as well, but she put up McCrae in a bold move at the time. She is feared in the house as unpredictable and she has people afraid of what she may do next.
    Andy - (see above)

Judd - He won the comp to get back in the game and has managed to mix back in which is a huge accomplishment.
    Andy - (see above)

Amanda - Ruled the house with her bullying style till GM put her in her place
    Andy - (see above)

McCrae - Won the Popsickle HOH which stands out a little because it was the first one. Alligned with the bully and will probably claim it was a good strategy for him as he knew she would carry them as far as it did.
    Andy - (see above, but Andy could possibly beat McCrae in the voting with this pair)

Spencer - The official house pawn / has won some luxury comps though
    Andy - (see above, but Andy could possibly beat Spencer in the voting with this pair)

So, from the looks of it so far, I think most all of them actually want Andy in the final 2 with them, and this is why he will never be a serious target for them till the end. That is, unless he manages to suddenly win a bunch of HOHs or does something more radical.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I don't think the fact that someone has money should make a difference if they win or not. Just because someone works intead of living in their parents basement or lives in a cheapo $100 rental, that does not mean jack when it comes to who played the best game. Might as well call it charity and forget about playing the game.
    I couldn't agree more. It annoys the heck out of me when people automatically find fault and determine a person isn't worthy of winning because they have money. There are plenty of people in my circle who have MUCH more, in the material sense, than me and my immediate family. There are also those who have much less. There are some in both camps that rub me the wrong way with their view of $$$. I don't begrudge anyone what they have as long as they came to have it in a legal and ethical way. I don't care if it was inherited, married into, worked for, as long as they are of good character and recognize how blessed they are to be a "have".
    Coco46, ilja and sparklete like this.

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    I'm wondering if they really will vote out McCrae first over Amanda, since he is better at comps. They are torn, I think. What's interesting to me is if they do vote out McCrae, Amanda will not be happy because this is not what *she* wanted. Amanda will be a much bigger pain if left there by herself. She thinks she has figured out the votes, with GM as a tie-breaker. Little does she know it could be unanimous, unless they all decide to do their own thing.
    Hoping beyond hope that once McManda realizes its a DE, the other one self-nominates and volunteers to be the 2nd one going to Jury with their partner. Wishful thinking
    ilja likes this.

So here is who's left, and my preferred F3 are bolded.

GM - Maybe. I'm not sure how she would do on the cerebral comps from her on in.

Andy - If his treacherous snitchery is found out by all ... he can't win. Some already know he is an in your face RAT LIAR

Elissa- She can win ... because she handles strife well and has won when her game life depended on it!

Judd - He can win because of his superior social skills.

Amanda - Can't win because She's already down 3-4 jury votes

McCrae - He can't win due to losing everyone's respect

Spencer - His claim-to-fame is he's survived the block so many times. He also has been incredibly "lucky" and some are jealous.

Much from now on is based on luck and timing.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

Elissa cannot win. She has boasted about her wealth way too many times. No one is going to hand half a mil to someone who has millions. Never happen. The game is not based on who needs the money, as we know, but it can be an issue with jury members.

Not sure GM could win either. She has been carried along because she can be fun and is no threat.

I think Judd has the best chance up against anyone except Andy.
    GabbyG and Sticker like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Elissa cannot win. She has boasted about her wealth way too many times. No one is going to hand half a mil to someone who has millions. Never happen. The game is not based on who needs the money, as we know, but it can be an issue with jury members.

Not sure GM could win either. She has been carried along because she can be fun and is no threat.

I think Judd has the best chance up against anyone except Andy.
    Well Judd is the one I want to win.

I think the Jury may have a difficult time if it's Judd v. Andy.
    Judd has a strike against him because he got a second chance.
    The ones who KNOW Andy's treachery will hold it against him.

I THINK most "like" Judd better.

As for Elissa ... she should just shut up about her wealth.

BUT ... it is really her wealth ? Or is it her husband's wealth ?
    I think her hubby has children from a previous ... so it would make sense that there was a pre-nup.

I don't think who has $$$ should really factor in ... but her seeming to be "putting herself above" and bragging WILL factor in.
    Coco46, ilja and Sticker like this.

Mohandas Gandhi

This was from today's Live Feed discussion ... and mods have warned that their moving company has gone out of business and gone into Demolition (deletion) so I brought this here.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    How will Elissa stay safe this week, if she wins first hoh or second hoh?
    That may be a discussion for strategy thread so I'll take my answer there.
    I think if she wins first HOH she must think it through. She must nominate Amanda or McCrae and Andy. If one wins veto ... then Spencer.
    If she doesn't win first HOH she will be up ... probably against GM. So she has to FIGHT for Veto.

If she stays safe and wins Second HOH ... she must rid herself of Andy and/or Spencer ... preferably Andy.

I think she can convince Judd ... or maybe Judd knows what's up and is playing this game his way ... and I hope it doesn't get him evicted again.

Mohandas Gandhi

I'm pulling for Judd but looking at who is in the jury... I think Candace, Helen, & Jessie are solid votes for Elissa over anyone else in the house. She would just need two more votes which she could easily get from Judd, GM, Spencer, or Andy. Possibly even an Aaryn vote if she was trying to save face.

That is a big IF she can last til the end vote!

+ Reply to Thread