+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast
Like Tree452Likes

Thread: BB15 Strategy Discussion Thread

Re: BB15 Strategy Discussion Thread

in a way she needs to go to have everyone turn on each other. But, they'll just pick off Helen, Andy and Candice. It'll be four more weeks before we see any progress from Elissa leaving. I cant stomach 4 weeks of Jeremy. I truly cannot. This may be the season I stop watching.

I dont think it has changed. I think after David's eviction, they were planning to get rid of her. Spencer wanted to "weaponize" her, but when Aaryn won HOH, it pretty much sealed Elissa's fate.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

I am in favor of Elissa going. It is best for her and when she gets out and is able to see and hear what happened she is going to love it and be very happy she is out.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I am in favor of Elissa going. It is best for her and when she gets out and is able to see and hear what happened she is going to love it and be very happy she is out.
    I agree, week after week of living with this scuzzy lot I would ask to leave
    cablejockey likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

It will be interesting yet horrifying to see how they turn on Candice. I hate this season but really am interested to see how some things pan out.

I find it fascinating that Kaitlin, Aaryn, Jesse and Amanda seem to have no knowlege of the MC. Or maybe I missed this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    in a way she needs to go to have everyone turn on each other. But, they'll just pick off Helen, Andy and Candice. It'll be four more weeks before we see any progress from Elissa leaving. I cant stomach 4 weeks of Jeremy. I truly cannot. This may be the season I stop watching.

I dont think it has changed. I think after David's eviction, they were planning to get rid of her. Spencer wanted to "weaponize" her, but when Aaryn won HOH, it pretty much sealed Elissa's fate.
    I think we may see them turn on each other sooner than this. They have a fragile connection based only on their hate for Elissa. It is not logical that they can muster enough venom for Candice to hold them together.
    lilcountriegal likes this.

What bugs me even more is that the BB producers egged on all this hatred toward Elissa with their only giving them the tapes from Rachel's first season to watch.
    Shoepie likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as an idol?

FORT Fogey

Yes, that was a very poor idea, as they now know. Foolish.

Yup, they used Elissa, she should say shove it! and leave. I would. But then it looks like the mean kids won
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

After last night I am perked that some changes may be happening and we will not get a brigade senario.

Several HGs are emerging who I think may play this game well. One is McCrae. He is keeping things close to his chest, he is a student of the game and is listening and watching. All signs of a good player. Howard is another doing the same thing. Neither like Jeremy or the constant bitching but they ignore it. They are keeping their options open and putting feelers out to others.

Nick may be in there as well, but unfortunately he has made others not trust him though he seems to be taking the same approach as Howard and McCrae. He has not been putting out feelers to those outside his alliance and that may prove to be his mistake.

either like Jeremy or the constant bitching but they ignore it.
    One of them was looking for a name for their alliance last night.

So there you go ... the CBs works for me.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread