+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree589Likes

Thread: 9/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion - The Last Day!

FORT Fogey

Re: 9/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion - The Last Day!

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    I swear by Bare Minerals!
    That is powder, right?
    Punkin likes this.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Not everyone but I doubt Frank and Joe really care. That is my point. I should have said anyone in the house.
    Actually, I do think Frank cares. I'm not sure if anyone else noticed, but Frank always took his hat off and said grace to himself at every meal before he ate. I think it is important to him. I doubt it is to Joe though.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf View Post
    Actually, I do think Frank cares. I'm not sure if anyone else noticed, but Frank always took his hat off and said grace to himself at every meal before he ate. I think it is important to him. I doubt it is to Joe though.
    I got the feeds late in the season so I did not see that. Okay, thanks. I think Joe was just belly bucking with Frank in that preview. Joe really likes being one of the guys.

I am operating under no illusion that Frank would ever vote for Dan. No way. Neither will Ashley because I assume they are sleeping together and she is just, well.....hummmmmmmm.....not sure.

I will say this again. If anyone has not seen Ashley's exit interview with Jeff please do so now. It is on youtube. I would post the link if allowed. She is an SNL skit. You will be entertained and thank me profusely for this reccomdation. I promise.
    bearwme1 likes this.

Don't forget everyone... We may not have the feeds anymore.... But we still have tonights show to post about.... Make sure you guys are in the show thread tonight...

I am not ready to quit yet... And I will thoroughly enjoy going there to talk about what is happening live one last time this season...

See you guys there....
    bearwme1, andee and Allie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf View Post
    I never knew that about Frank , thank you!!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Watching Ashley's interview...what a trip!
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG View Post
    I will not be able to wait for the show to air on the west coast, so I'll be hanging on here hoping everyone will post minute by minute updates. For some reason, I haven't even been able to get the east coast feed sites to work for the last couple of shows.

I think Dan will take Dani if he wins, as it cements his reputation as a great coach. Therefore, I hope Ian wins part two and takes Dan, because I do not want Dani in the final.
    I don't want Dani in the final if it adds to her delusions of grandeur. If, however, in his speech Dan would point out what a loser she is and embarrass her in front of the BB-watching world . . .well, then . . . sure!

No, that's just mean. I really want Ian as F2 because he is just such a rabid fan, bless his heart. In this cynical age it's so refreshing to see a young man who is as excited as Christmas morning over the thought of just being on BB, let alone in the final 4, let alone the final 3. Of course, I didn't have the feeds so haven't been subjected to his foul-mouthed cocky side.

I guess my very best scenario is Dan as winner, Dani second but humbled by a Dan-mist speech, and Ian as fan favorite -- because then he knows he was popular with the viewers, which I think would mean a great deal to him.
    andee likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Never knew that about Frank either...would not have pegged him as having any serious religious leanings...you never know.

I was impressed Jenn was really getting into the discussion articulately on Brit's side in that clip.

Go Ian!!!

If, when you vote, they don't warn you that the F2 can't get AC that seems just wrong to me.
    Punkin and Allie like this.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Hello friends! I planned my Open House on Thursday night so I could be here with you on finale night!!! I have certainly enjoyed the banter back and forth with all of you! It's hard to believe the season is at an end Looking forward to the show discussion. I wish Survivor would have picked another night to debut! I would love to see Dan win. He really played every aspect of this game to a T. I think he'll take Dani, I think he could win against Dani. I don't think he'll win against Ian. Even if Dani were to win, he could gracefully say, "that was the plan all the time for Dani to win and her"coach" to come in second." I hate the bitter jury! I mean really, Big Brother is a low down dirty do anything to win type of game! Most everyone knows that who's been a fan for more than a few years. Oh well, it's up to fate, once again. (and the jury of course.)
    Last edited by bearwme1; 09-19-2012 at 07:34 PM.
    Punkin, mrsean, andee and 2 others like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    Don't forget everyone... We may not have the feeds anymore.... But we still have tonights show to post about.... Make sure you guys are in the show thread tonight...

I am not ready to quit yet... And I will thoroughly enjoy going there to talk about what is happening live one last time this season...

See you guys there....
    We have feeds for the BY interviews after the finale and the wrap party tomorrow. Don't cancel them yet!
    sonii82 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread