+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree589Likes

Thread: 9/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion - The Last Day!

Re: 9/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion - The Last Day!

Quote Originally Posted by Lolli View Post
    I can't even remember what Danielle was wearing Ian had on his green button-up shirt and khakis. Dan had on a purple button-up I haven't seen him wear before. They all looked very nice.
    IF it wasn't for Dani's annoying voice... nobody would notice her. Ohhhhh thats right.... she's the girl that Dan played allllllllllllllllllll season long. *smacks forehead* She is UNFORGETTABLE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by smiley42585 View Post
    So is Ian taking Dan to F2? Who is Dan taking if he wins? Hoping for an Ian win, so its easier for Dan to win! Here's hoping the jury votes on game-play! GO DAN!!!! I am soooo excited for the finale tonight, I can't even stand it. I think Memphis will be in the audience as well (speculation via his twitter page). RENEGADES!!!!
    I think Ian is definitely taking Dan. As far as who Dan is taking...I have no idea I am super excited too. I won't even be able to enjoy the Survivor premiere. I hope Memphis is there!

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I thought it was interesting that Ian was wearing his glasses for The Talk, since he almost never wore them during the season. It's like the producers wanted him to look like the character they created in the pre-show promos...
    You're probably right about that. But I think he looks so cute in those glasses.
    Last edited by Lolli; 09-19-2012 at 03:42 PM. Reason: spelling
    Allie, 4thatchers and Sticker like this.
    "I know the ocean by heart." -David, BB15

I won't even be able to enjoy the Survivor premiere. I hope Memphis is there

I am so pleased we get BB first and then survivor!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks to all of you who made my summer obsession with Big Brother so fun! I'm looking forward to more snarking next year!

*HUGS* all around!
    "First Amanda came for the Moving Company, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't part of the Moving Company. Then Amanda came for the blacks, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't black. Then Amanda came for Judd, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Judd. Then Amanda came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me."

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I am so pleased we get BB first and then survivor!!
    Survivor premiere is on at 8 PM and BB is on at 9:30 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

I really want to believe we will see them getting ready. It is only 12:30 PST and they don't need to be ready until 6pm. I have hope.

FORT Figment

I’d like to sneak a little thank you in here, too. (Couldn't find an appreciation thread)

As a basic outsider looking/reading in,I'd like to comment that this forum has a terrific ‘group personality’. And that’s due to ALL of you posters, not just those terrific scheduled updaters.

Good writing. (spelling never did count).
    Good creative opinions.
    Good empathy and tolerance.

Yup, this is one classy forum.
    Thank you. thank you, and thank you

Ian was pretty upset last evening when he realized he would be missing the first show of Survivor. Apparently, he bases whether or not he'll watch the season on that show. Once out, hopefully he realizes his family taped it for him...I guess they would do so, anyway.
    Allie likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Ian was pretty upset last evening when he realized he would be missing the first show of Survivor. Apparently, he bases whether or not he'll watch the season on that show. Once out, hopefully he realizes his family taped it for him...I guess they would do so, anyway.
    He can also watch it on CBS' website. That's what I'll be doing. I'll be home in time for the BB finale though. I do hate that they're only giving us an hour and a half. That just bites!

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I have to work during the finale....and not only work ....but train someone. So I will barely be able to read along the forum while its all going down Talk about LAME!
    Punkin and sonii82 like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread