+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree244Likes

Thread: 9/17 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/17 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I voted (for Ian) on the CBS website, and I don't remember any statement about the F2 being ruled out. Good grief... Dani could get it if that's the case. NOOO! Think what that will do to her ego! If that is the case I hope Julie at least says, the vote was overwhelming for Ian, then for Dan, but since they are F2 it went to someone who got less than 1% of the vote... Dani!
    It could be Jani who gets it...I know she tweeted the link to all and asked for their votes...she has 75,000 followers. I am sure the heavy voters...watch the feed. I don't think Dani would win.
    Punkin and DARtheSTAR like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

If it isn't Ian or Dan I hope it's Brit, just for the talking to she gave Frank in the jury house! Oh, and her goodby fake phone call message to Boogie!

Just saw on another thread here that in Shane's Jeff interview he said he didn't hear what Dan said to him as Shane was leaving, so that particular mist spritz didn't work. I don't think Jeff filled him, but that wasn't clear.
    Punkin, march, Shoepie and 2 others like this.

BB FAN

I don't think the AC/F2 has been an issue before. At least for me it was usually the more unlikable or boring people that were F2. I remember in Dans season Brittany won. and Jeff won in Jordans.
    The rest like Ivette,Maggie etc. dream on.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    If it isn't Ian or Dan I hope it's Brit, just for the talking to she gave Frank in the jury house! Oh, and her goodby fake phone call message to Boogie!

Just saw on another thread here that in Shane's Jeff interview he said he didn't hear what Dan said to him as Shane was leaving, so that particular mist spritz didn't work. I don't think Jeff filled him, but that wasn't clear.
    I want Brit to win, too. Jeff is not allowed to tell them anything that can influence them. Jeff is not watching this season very closely anyway. And because of this, if he gives interviews after the finale they may be lacking.
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Fogey

They are talking about production and BB tells them to stop and they don't miss a beat in their conversation. They are soooooooo done.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Well America's Favorite Houseguest USE to be valid for the Jury ONLY. Since they have started to keep the Final 3 in the house until the Finale (Season 11) they have left the award open to ANY of the houseguests EXCEPT the Final 2. If that has changed this year.....I don't remember hearing it. I guess we'll see. I wish they had told us though, because it definitely makes a difference on who you are going to vote for.
    Punkin, Lightfoot and andee like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Well America's Favorite Houseguest USE to be valid for the Jury ONLY. Since they have started to keep the Final 3 in the house until the Finale (Season 11) they have left the award open to ANY of the houseguests EXCEPT the Final 2. If that has changed this year.....I don't remember hearing it. I guess we'll see. I wish they had told us though, because it definitely makes a difference on who you are going to vote for.
    If Dani wins AC by the above kind of default, I will be as ill as she will be when Ian wins.
    Punkin, JustJuls and Lolli like this.
    ~*~ Maji *~

I don't think there's any danger, er, chance of Dani winning AC.
    Punkin, Sun84, Allie and 1 others like this.

So funny!

Dani - is there another show like this?

Ian - Glass House (giggle)

Dan - Don't say that s*** around here!
    Punkin, Lightfoot, march and 2 others like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    So funny!

Dani - is there another show like this?

Ian - Glass House (giggle)

Dan - Don't say that s*** around here!
    This is why I love Ian.
    Punkin and Allie like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread