+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree769Likes

Thread: 9/16 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/16 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    She cannot convince him and she knows it. They just don't like each other and Ian is kind of star struck that he is going to be in F2 with one of the best players ever. If she is going to work anyone it should be Dan.
    I think that it's this attitude that ends people's games. Even if you don't think you can do it, you should try. People thought Dan was dead in the water, Dan probably thought he was dead in the water, but he at least tried. You never know what recipe of suggestion, information, and approach might be effective. If I were Dani (thank god I'm not) - I would be spilling EVERYTHING. Last ditch try - how Dan turned Frank against Ian, that was why Britney got evicted, even Dani's act after HOH Pt. 2. I'm not saying that she would be successful, but how anyone lays down and dies at this point is beyond me.
    Punkin and mrsean like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by gratefulgirl View Post
    I think that it's this attitude that ends people's games. Even if you don't think you can do it, you should try. People thought Dan was dead in the water, Dan probably thought he was dead in the water, but he at least tried. You never know what recipe of suggestion, information, and approach might be effective. If I were Dani (thank god I'm not) - I would be spilling EVERYTHING. Last ditch try - how Dan turned Frank against Ian, that was why Britney got evicted, even Dani's act after HOH Pt. 2. I'm not saying that she would be successful, but how anyone lays down and dies at this point is beyond me.
    Good point. The walls of that house have done a job on everyone, especially Dani.

I think that one of the reasons Dan has gotten so far is his ability to think outside of the box. There are an infinite number of ways to manipulate people, and a lot of the players had a very limited outlook on the possible moves to make in this game. Emotions. Intimidation. Avoidance. Talking crap about other people. That's mostly what we've seen from everyone. Dan is the only one who take into account everyone's mental/emotional/relational vulnerabilities and plays them based on that, Dan is also the only one who sees the big picture and is looking several moves down the line. Some people have called it over-playing - but I think that he's just covering bases for potential outcomes.
    Lightfoot, mrsean, Shoepie and 1 others like this.

Dan just approached Dani in the bathroom, told her that she looked like she needed a hug, hugged her and told her that he was worried about her. She started to say that the DR was worried about how she was sleeping last night (?) (sounds like a lie) and then to fish.

He's definitely still emotionally supporting her. I'm not sure he knows what he's going to do yet. But he should definitely keep tending to the Dani, because she could snap.

FORT Fogey

He also keeps his emotions out of it. He is doing business.
    mrsean likes this.

I know people will hate me .......but I think Dan should try to win and take Danielle. I like Ian, and know he could use the money. But Dani has been with Dan since day1, and pretty much done everything he has asked of her.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    I know people will hate me .......but I think Dan should try to win and take Danielle. I like Ian, and know he could use the money. But Dani has been with Dan since day1, and pretty much done everything he has asked of her.
    Nobody will hate you!

I would be ok with it too. In fact I really like the fact that they were alone together as a team on week one and made it all the way together (Final 2 if that happens)....its really quite remarkable. And a true testament to both of them, really.

But her behavior the last couple of days has really turned me off to this idea....and well, I absolutely adore Ian.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    I want Dan to win, too. We are not alone; look at the poll results.

Ian is an adorable, smart kid but he is getting on my nerves. He used to isolate a lot but now he is on so much more.

I never consider who "needs" the money more. Ian has even said he doesn't care about it. I just really want my one feed to get off him in that damn hammock! Go find Dani and Dan. I dont have the superpass I have a live stream thing that used to have 2 cameras but has been using only one for a couple of weeks.
    Lightfoot and mrsean like this.

I don't remember there ever being this many interesting possibilities at the end of the season like this. I would like any outcome other than Dan going 3rd or Dani winning.
    mrsean, andee, Cootie and 1 others like this.
    Count your blessings!

Did Ian just call Shane "dopey"? He said the show should play out good with this dopey guy coming out and saying, what just happened? This was right after Ian was asking Dan why would Dani trust Dan after he got Shane out?

In some ways, I'd like to see Ian dropped...if by chance he lost to Dan in the final comp. (Sorry.)
    I do think Dan knows he'd have a better chance of beating Dani for the 500K in the F2, even though it seems right now that he would take Ian. Exciting to the end!
    mrsean, Shoepie and malthus like this.

+ Reply to Thread