+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree452Likes

Thread: 9/15 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/15 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

I'm so glad Ian won no matter what the situation. Ian should not worry about her stupid vote. He wont get it anyway, and she wont have much time to talk with anybody.
    4thatchers likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    Dani/Dan planned this last night that if Ian won Dan would celebrate in front of her and she would pretend to freak out.
    Unbelievable... and what did he plan with Ian if Dani won??? What a strategist, and poor Ian when he finds out all this. Yes, on some level he will appreciate the brain power, but on another... I can't help but feel he will feel hurt.

And so is Dan REALLY going to try during the last competition with Ian? Or is he going to let Ian get the blood on his hands by choosing Dan? If he convinces Ian to tank it (to get Dani's vote? Even Ian cant believe that would EVER happen...mist mist mist) then he will have blood on his hands if he takes Dani....and even Ian might not be able to forgive that in the few minutes he has to recover before he votes. And if he takes Ian, Dani will never vote for him.
    Of course if Ian actually wins (and takes Dan) Dani is one more vote for Dan.

Ugh, my head is spinning.... Maybe some of this belongs on the strategy thread, but understanding what just happened belongs here...

She just told Ian again that if she cuts her for Dan he will never get her vote and he won't get Shanes either....

He should tell her that after Dan sent Shane home I bet I would get Shanes vote because he was so mad at Dan...

Dan coaching Danielle on what to tell Ian.
    "I know the ocean by heart." -David, BB15

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Well at least we aren't bored
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Ian's in the shower, so Dani runs to Dan in the kicks room and gives a recap of her performance.

I hope there's one more twist left in this game that Dan can't control.

Dani smiles at herself for her brilliant performance. Sigh.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Dan and Dani comparing notes....It was all a set up ....

Dan said it may take a day or two....(guess to talk Ian into throwing the comp to him)
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    She just told Ian again that if she cuts her for Dan he will never get her vote and he won't get Shanes either....

He should tell her that after Dan sent Shane home I bet I would get Shanes vote because he was so mad at Dan...
    Exactly. She will have zero pull with Shane, because she won't be going to the jury house, she'll get cut live on Wednesday, so she won't have time to say anything to anyone.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

BB outing them
    "I know the ocean by heart." -David, BB15

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Unbelievable... and what did he plan with Ian if Dani won??? What a strategist, and poor Ian when he finds out all this. Yes, on some level he will appreciate the brain power, but on another... I can't help but feel he will feel hurt.

And so is Dan REALLY going to try during the last competition with Ian? Or is he going to let Ian get the blood on his hands by choosing Dan? If he convinces Ian to tank it (to get Dani's vote? Even Ian cant believe that would EVER happen...mist mist mist) then he will have blood on his hands if he takes Dani....and even Ian might not be able to forgive that in the few minutes he has to recover before he votes. And if he takes Ian, Dani will never vote for him.
    Of course if Ian actually wins (and takes Dan) Dani is one more vote for Dan.

Ugh, my head is spinning.... Maybe some of this belongs on the strategy thread, but understanding what just happened belongs here...
    He didn't plan anything with Ian if Dani won. He would have had it on easy street because it would have been his dream scenario i guess.

+ Reply to Thread