+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: 9/2 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/2 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Shane leaves Dan's office and tells Dani that Ian wants to have a meeting later when everyone is asleep.

Joe leaves Jenn to her hot tub. She is once again lying beside it.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Dani must have showered because she is drying her hair.

Shane putting on socks and shoes...a workout maybe?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Joe back out to the hot tub to disturb Jenn's peace.

Shane is talking doing a work out to Frank, who entered the john.

Quote Originally Posted by 4thatchers View Post
    I don't know why she did it...but I sure am glad she used the veto on Dan. <3
    IMO, I think I figured out why Jenn took slop for that game. I think she wanted to win at least 1 comp so bad, and when she saw her chance, she figured she had better go for it because deep down, she realizes she cant win anything, and so when she saw the only chance, she took it, and I dont think she fully appreciated how awful it would be to stay on slop the entire rest of game. I think that is why she is kind of depressed lately by herself....probably reflecting how such a stupid move that was. Especially when she used the veto for Dan....that is the part that takes the cake...LOL I would have more respect for her if she would have told the entire house something like....."Look guys, there is no way I am using this Veto. I took slop for the rest of the game for this to prevent nominations from being changed, and so too bad".

So, what that really proved is she won the comp just to win something as she basically lucked into it with the Frank DQ, and she didnt mind how bad it would be for her. A sign of a very weak player IMO.

Jenn back in hot tub, Joe trying to remember a music genre.

Frank back outside - walking the yard.

Any idea what the tatoo on Joe's back is a picture of? Not exactly riviting TV watching the hot tub but better than that crazy rocking of the hammock.

Dan reading a passage from the New Testament regarding husbands and wives from Ephesians. He is reading it out loud to Danielle and Shane.

Stir the pot, Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by catsrule View Post
    Do these people every clean the house? seems like piles of garbage and laundry everywhere.
    Actually this afternoon... Dan, Danielle and Shane did some cleaning.. They washed towels, cleaned the bathroom, kitchen and some outside... But I don't think they even made a dent in it..
    This bunch is such a lazy bunch and lets everything just pile up constantly and leaves everything laying around that the house is a constant pigstye... The bedrooms are terrible... I can't believe BB lets them get away with this... They used to not let the HG keep such a mess...

Shane and Danielle in the bathroom comparing battery packs. Riveting.

Ha Ha Ha.....Joe just reminded Jenn that the worst part is that she took punishment (slop), but didnt get nothing out of it. LOL

Jenn brought up the subject about how many weeks somebody else had to do slop, so this whole slop thing is bugging her.
    sonii82 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread