+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast
Like Tree340Likes

Thread: 8/31 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 8/31 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

I can't believe that Frank is wearing Boogie's tshirt with his sons picture on it.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Ok, someone help me out. One season (fairly recent) the HG's got alcohol. They drank and then ended up participating in a comp later that night. Or it might have been a night they woke them all up every hour. I can't remember, but I know it happened.
    JustJuls likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I can't believe that Frank is wearing Boogie's tshirt with his sons picture on it.
    That's A) creepy and B) I can't believe Booger left it behind.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Dan in SR- "Where's all our good stuff at?"

These people are so spoiled
    "I know the ocean by heart." -David, BB15

Ian is sitting and watching the football game while rocking back and forth. he has this look on his face of a puppy who really needs to go outside and go to the bathroom. He must miss his hammock

Dan is in the storage room, looking at all the "Jessie -approved" food.

Every once in awhile, we hear power tools. They must be working on a big build in back.
    "First Amanda came for the Moving Company, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't part of the Moving Company. Then Amanda came for the blacks, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't black. Then Amanda came for Judd, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Judd. Then Amanda came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me."

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I found that really weird too. I mean he hasn't even met the kid. Very odd.

Ian is telling everyone about a Mark Cuban reality show where he gave away a million dollars to the person he liked best. This inspires me to make the short drive to Dallas to look up Mr. Cuban and see if he is still feeling generous.

The guys are all around the table now. Danielle is banging around the kitchen at the moment. Jenn is hiding in the bedroom.

Notice how we've gone from not knowing Jenn is in the house to reporting where she is when she's not around. That's progress!
    maude~flanders likes this.
    "First Amanda came for the Moving Company, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't part of the Moving Company. Then Amanda came for the blacks, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't black. Then Amanda came for Judd, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Judd. Then Amanda came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me."

For a moment, I think I hear someone beat-boxing. That makes me wonder if that would be allowed, since there wouldn't be any copyright on something like that. They should just make up their own beats and their own raps.

Shane is beatboxing.

I keep getting random fish, but still have audio.

They got the bottle opener!

Dan making fun of Joe for drinking wine out of an actual wine glass. He says they drink wine out of paper cups in Dearborn.

+ Reply to Thread