+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast
Like Tree340Likes

Thread: 8/31 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/31 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Ian finally gets the pillows perfectly centered, then wanders through the rest of the suite, looking for things that might be a centimeter out of place.

And . . when we go back to the kitchen, Danielle is ON HER BACK, chest int he air. Can this girl get any more obvious????
    "First Amanda came for the Moving Company, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't part of the Moving Company. Then Amanda came for the blacks, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't black. Then Amanda came for Judd, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Judd. Then Amanda came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me."

Quote Originally Posted by Lolli View Post
    I've got fish. Texas, it's up to you to keep us updated on the wine crisis.

I missed all of that, I guess-- but it explains why Danielle is wiggling her bounty in everyone's face-- she simply wants to distract them from the crisis.

She's so giving . . .
    Punkin and Lolli like this.
    "First Amanda came for the Moving Company, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't part of the Moving Company. Then Amanda came for the blacks, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't black. Then Amanda came for Judd, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Judd. Then Amanda came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me."

Joe is creepily rubbing Danielle's feet. He's the only one responding to her open shirt.
    "I know the ocean by heart." -David, BB15

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lolli View Post
    Joe is creepily rubbing Danielle's feet. He's the only one responding to her open shirt.
    He was creeping me out. I had to switch feeds and watch Ian talking to himself.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Texaspet View Post
    I missed all of that, I guess-- but it explains why Danielle is wiggling her bounty in everyone's face-- she simply wants to distract them from the crisis.

She's so giving . . .
    You cracked me up!

Danielle has never bugged me like this before like she is tonight.

Everyone raving about the truffles that Danielle won't even try.
    Texaspet likes this.

Danielle in the kitchen, still reclined on the stools with Joe sitting at her feet. The camera makes sure it gets a clear shot of her cleavage. I can see now that I was wrong -- it's not a bikini top -- it's a regular top, but with a beaded bodice that is cut sort of like a bikini. Shane and Ian don't notice at all -- they are chatting about the chocolate truffles.

Joe is trying not to notice.

Frank is playing with the Duplo blocks.

Dan out of DR. Please save us from these boring people, Dan!

FORT Newbie

I love that the guys aren't biting Dani's attention attempts. Jen is up now though, and i'm sure she will.
    Lolli likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonnie View Post
    I love that the guys aren't biting Dani's attention attempts. Jen is up now though, and i'm sure she will.
    I just never thought of Danielle as Jenn's type, but Jenn sure has been flirting a lot lately. Maybe it's just that, after 55 days, anything looks good. I gave Jenn credit for more taste, though . . .

Joe and Shane have made goal posts out of the Duplo blocks and are playing a version of paper football. I can't wait for one to kick a field goal and nail the other player in the middle of the forehead with a big ol' plastic block

I have to give them credit, though - their very creative about finding ways to use what they are given for entertainment.

+ Reply to Thread