+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 70 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 693
Like Tree959Likes

Thread: 8/27 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

  1. #91
    FORT Fogey Snapit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,950

    Re: 8/27 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    Jenn still isn't sure if she can eat america's food choices...Shane says hopefully she will get an answer today since it is Monday.

    Dan has made 3 trips outside to get dirty cups/glasses/dishes
    Oh my goodness....he has now made a fifth trip to gather them.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

  2. #92
    FORT Fogey sonii82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,701

    Re: 8/27 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    I can't believe how messy they are... Dan just went around outside picking all the cups up to take and wash... He has a sink full of them... How can you constantly just get up and leave your cup behind and not at least take it to the sink... That is just lazy...

  3. #93
    FORT Fogey Snapit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,950

    Re: 8/27 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    SERIOUSLY??????????????????

    6 trips to gather dirty cup/dishes....And he isn't just picking up one at a time.
    Punkin likes this.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

  4. #94
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: 8/27 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolli View Post
    Haha, thanks. I am quite fond of it myself. I keep debating on changing it, but then I stare at it I'm like "nahhhh"

    Ian is pacing around in the bathroom.

    Well... when you're done with him.... um... I mean it... can I have him... um... it... *fans self*


    Shocker that Ian is pacing around...

  5. #95
    FORT Fogey Snapit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,950

    Re: 8/27 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    Joe tells Frank that he is with him on the vote no matter what...Only one person he wouldn't vote out...Jenn

    Ian came into the room last night and asked Brit, Shane and Dani if they could talk...who all is in here and someone real fast said Joe is here.

    Makes Joe wonder!!!
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

  6. #96
    FORT Fogey sonii82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,701

    Re: 8/27 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    Joe just brought it up to Frank no surprises today right? Frank laughed and said I hope not... I am not the one holding 2 vetoes... But if something happened and something crazy went on would I still have your vote to vote how I wanted... Joe said yes... Frank said I am just still a little nervous...

    That was the right way to approach Joe with it... This way Joe is the one who brought it up... And Frank handled it very quickly...
    andee and JustJuls like this.

  7. #97
    FORT Fogey Snapit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,950

    Re: 8/27 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    Jenn is fixing to make a huge move and I have to give her props if she follows through.

    Why wouldn't you want a solid alliance of 4 instead of bouncing back and forth.

    Joe, Frank and Jenn outside laughing and chatting.
    Dan still washing dishes.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

  8. #98
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: 8/27 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    Joe just brought it up to Frank no surprises today right? Frank laughed and said I hope not... I am not the one holding 2 vetoes... But if something happened and something crazy went on would I still have your vote to vote how I wanted... Joe said yes... Frank said I am just still a little nervous...

    That was the right way to approach Joe with it... This way Joe is the one who brought it up... And Frank handled it very quickly...

    Let me ask this.... If Jenn does use her veto... and then Frank replaces whom ever... can Ian then use his veto to pull off Britney if she goes up?

  9. #99
    FORT Fogey sonii82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,701

    Re: 8/27 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    Joe tells Frank that he is with him on the vote no matter what...Only one person he wouldn't vote out...Jenn

    Ian came into the room last night and asked Brit, Shane and Dani if they could talk...who all is in here and someone real fast said Joe is here.

    Makes Joe wonder!!!
    Thanks snap I missed the part he said about anyone but Jenn... And I didn't catch what Joe said about walking in the room last night...

  10. #100
    FORT Fogey sonii82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,701

    Re: 8/27 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Let me ask this.... If Jenn does use her veto... and then Frank replaces whom ever... can Ian then use his veto to pull off Britney if she goes up?
    Ian's veto is supposed to be the 1st one used then Jenns if they have been told right...

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.