+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree460Likes

Thread: 8/7 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 8/7 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Madison_2008 View Post
    If Dan isn't the HOH winner this week, then please, please, please be Ian.. I'm hoping AG is throwing in a comp purely based on Science, TPTB have been quite obvious in gearing a comp toward players before.. so why not??
    Yikes. That would be a rough spot for Ian. I don't think he wants to win it at this point. He's in two big alliances in the house, that include every houseguest. He would have to make a choice and draw a line....it wouldn't be a good move for him.

But Dan, yes.....he needs to win.
    DARtheSTAR likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Yeah, I used to have a dream dictionary that said it commonly means 'a fear of growing older or those around you growing older' .. I have this dream about twice a year myself
    Really?!? I've had it a few times. I didn't know I had that fear

Yeah, I used to have a dream dictionary that said it commonly means 'a fear of growing older or those around you growing older' .. I have this dream about twice a year myself
    My teeth have so many fillings and are so bad, I dont have to dream about it.
    Snapit, JustJuls and Madison_2008 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I can't imagine. But maybe she said that other people have said it.....which....IS true. Also Ashley made her self look a little more bad a$$ than she was....she was telling Britney that she told Janelle she shouldn't say things to people that hurt their feelings. I didn't hear that. Did any of you?
    No, did not hear that. So Janelle did tell Ashley, that people said she was to dumb to win comps?

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    No, did not hear that. So Janelle did tell Ashley, that people said she was to dumb to win comps?
    I don't know. But I could see her saying that.....but IF she did, it was the truth, because I have heard people, namely Boogie say stuff about Ashley not being able to win anything.
    carolinamom12 likes this.

Joe is telling Danielle that he hasn't heard Janie say anything bad about her, except on Day 4 she said she thought she would be a floater. He is saying that he believes the biggest liar in this house is Wil.

He told her that he is ok with doing whatever this week, including getting Janelle out. But he just wanted to tell her his thoughts.
    Allie likes this.

Yikes. That would be a rough spot for Ian. I don't think he wants to win it at this point. He's in two big alliances in the house, that include every houseguest. He would have to make a choice and draw a line....it wouldn't be a good move for him.

But Dan, yes.....he needs to win.
    Yeah, it would put some blood on his hands.. just want it to be someone who would probably keep Dan safe other than Shane or Brit...

Are Joe, Danielle and Shane in an alliance?

Joe sure is acting like it.

Janelle to Ashley "You don't think people would lie to me and tell me that they are voting for me, do you?"

Ashley "Who would do that?"

Whats so interesting is this is basically what happened to Frank last week. It sounds like Janelle is really starting to wonder if the same thing is happening to her.

Somebody brought up a good point about possibly the DR putting thoughts in her head about it. It will be interesting if she starts asking each person about this now.
    lilcountriegal likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Joe's speech pattern is frustrating

+ Reply to Thread