+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree460Likes

Thread: 8/7 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/7 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Downsey View Post
    Dani is soooo stress eating today.
    Keep chowing down, princess.

Now we're trashing Joe and his aspirations of being a celebrity chef. I think I'll go clean the litter box or watch some Olympics until Skippy flips us to some people who don't make me want to kick my monitor.
    Downsey likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Yeah, you would think they would be thankful for all the cooking being done for them. I realize the food may be dwindling, but geeezzz, just go tell Joe to lighten up on the volume or something. When he is gone, they will begin to complain about not having someone cook for them.
    CupidGuest and tapper01 like this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    Yeah, you would think they would be thankful for all the cooking being done for them. I realize the food may be dwindling, but geeezzz, just go tell Joe to lighten up on the volume or something. When he is gone, they will begin to complain about not having someone cook for them.
    The vets are amazing. Janelle got people buzzing that Frank smells, his hair smells, his hair wiry and gross and it stuck (at least on FORT) but I've never heard anyone else complain.

Boogie started on Joe and the lack of food to get Wil riled up and now he has them all ready to cook the cook. Boogie said this morning to Frank and Brit, "I like his food but yesterday was a miss, but I think we should keep on that attack, it's working with Wil."

FORT Fan

It would be hilarious if Joe wins HOH this week. As annoying as he can be I'd love to watch the whole house scramble. The possibilities are endless for the chaos that would be created

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Now Britney comes up to join the bitch party, complaining that Janelle wants to know when they're going to work out. "I'm getting accosted by the pool!" whines Britney. Danielle asks if Janie is bullying Brit.

Here's an idea: if you don't want to work out, tell her you don't want to work out.

More round robin bitching about all of Joe and Janelle's lying.
    That is all they do all day long...
    Danielle was hand picked to be in there with Brit... 2 Mean sorority girls.. That is the same way Brit played her season with Monet.. That is all they did all day was talk about Rachel and make fun of others.. Same stuff just different season...

As far as Joe's cooking.. Maybe they need to just tell him.. And if that doesn't work send him home... They better send him home before jury or they are going to have to deal with for the rest of the season.
    Can you see it now they will be in the sequester house fighting over food...

(P.S. I edited above to Correct the name above from Yvette to Monet... Thanks for the correct name Irish..)
    Last edited by sonii82; 08-07-2012 at 06:56 PM.
    maude~flanders likes this.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

In the sequester house they get to order whatever type of food they want and their handlers go out and get it for them And I think you mean Monet rather than Ivette.... but Ivette was one of the nerd herd in season 6 that trashed Janelle also.

I hope that when it is Danielle's time to go, she gets shunned by the house too.
    waywyrd, Snapit, GabbyG and 1 others like this.

thanks for recapping guys - it sounds super painful to watch, so reading what you guys are writing definitely makes it ok that I'm not watching.
    I'm really looking forward to the next HOH so we can see how everyone's personality changes.
    Shoepie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    Janelle is bulling then to work out with her. According to Danielle and Brit!
    Isn't Danielle the one that was complaining that Janelle was ignoring her and hadn't asked her to work out.. So Dan went to Janelle and asked her to make sure she asked Danielle to work out..

I am sure Janelle is doing just what Dan said and trying to be nice to her..

You just can't please her.. SHe is just looking for any reason to complain about Janelle.. I am sure if Janelle gets the message and stops asking she will go back to saying that Janelle is ignoring her again..
    Snapit, justCoz and Moontat like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    In the sequester house they get to order whatever type of food they want and their handlers go out and get it for them And I think you mean Monet rather than Ivette.... but Ivette was one of the nerd herd in season 6 that trashed Janelle also.

I hope that when it is Danielle's time to go, she gets shunned by the house too.
    Woops... Yes that was her name you are right.. Yvette was season 6... Monet was Brits sidekick until they voted her out.. And you are right Irish.. Yvette was the nerd herd with Maggie, Jenn and April who trashed Janelle...

So now Janelle has another season of nasty women to deal with...

Thanks Irish... You always know the facts I will correct the name above...
    Last edited by sonii82; 08-07-2012 at 06:58 PM.

I have 10 minutes til my next client, so of course I check in, and watching Joe do the Brazilian Butt workout is pretty funny.

+ Reply to Thread