+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 227
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: 8/1 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

  1. #31
    Good/Bad DAN + ED Fan andee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    6,208

    Re: 8/1 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    Frank has done everything to not get himself get put on the block, precisely because he knows what can happen.
    I do like him but I hope he goes on Thursday. He will be pissed off if he goes, so it will be fun to check out his reaction.

    I like to see this non-Boogie side have their act together, even though it's really about Dan, Danielle, Brit and Shane as far as the tightest alliance right now, I think. Interesting that only the teams with one player can seem to unite on a long-term basis, if this lasts, anyway.

  2. #32
    FORT Fogey Sticker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,967

    Re: 8/1 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    I wish Dan would have chosen Frank instead of Danielle. I bet Dan does too. Dan is realizing she is a hopeless case to try to coach I think.

    I don't want to see Boogie win, but I just like Frank by himself. I think Frank is realizing he kinda got screwed by getting picked by someone who a lot of people in the house disliked based on his past BB experience. Maybe if Frank survives and the coaches come into the game, maybe Frank will allign with someone else.

    The good thing about the coaches coming into the game will be to help break up these teams and get them alligning with whoever they want. It may be hard for them to break away though since things got formed based on where they were. It should be interesting.

    I'm still thinking there is at least 1 more MAJOR twist even besides the coaches thing. Like bringing back a player or something. Maybe we will have the return of the "BOX"....LOL
    Last edited by Sticker; 08-01-2012 at 04:16 PM.

  3. #33
    Magical Elf MFWalkoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    15,190

    Re: 8/1 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    I wish Dan would have chosen Frank instead of Danielle. I bet Dan does too. Dan is realizing she is a hopeless case to try to coach I think.

    I don't want to see Boogie win, but I just like Frank by himself. I think Frank is realizing he kinda got screwed by getting picked by someone who a lot of people in the house disliked based on his past BB experience. Maybe if Frank survives and the coaches come into the game, maybe Frank will allign with someone else.

    The good thing about the coaches coming into the game will be to help break up these teams and get them alligning with whoever they want. It may be hard for them to break away though since things got formed based on where they were. It should be interesting.
    That's the problem -- Frank and Boogie genuinely like each other, so they would team up, and there's the ballgame. I like Frank, but I despise Boogie more, and I want him hobbled.

    Jenn & Ian would probably jump ship to Dan, but I fear what Frank & Boogie could accomplish if they were both still there after Thursday. They are great at planting seeds of chaos in people's minds and then sitting back while things unravel around them.
    winbar02 and Moontat like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

  4. #34
    FORT Fogey Sticker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,967

    Re: 8/1 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    That's the problem -- Frank and Boogie genuinely like each other, so they would team up, and there's the ballgame. I like Frank, but I despise Boogie more, and I want him hobbled.

    Jenn & Ian would probably jump ship to Dan, but I fear what Frank & Boogie could accomplish if they were both still there after Thursday. They are great at planting seeds of chaos in people's minds and then sitting back while things unravel around them.
    I totally understand. That's probably why I wont be too disappointed if Frank has to go. It seems like a logical move for the house, especially with him and Boogie working together.

  5. #35
    dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Tar Heel State
    Posts
    17,947

    Re: 8/1 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    Wil's thinking about doing a "hinky vote" to try to cast blame on Jenn -- he'll vote to evict Frank, and swear that he did, and try to make it look like Jenn voted to evict Frank.

  6. #36
    FORT Fogey Snapit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,950

    Re: 8/1 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    I popped in earlier and caught Brit and Wil in Storage room talking. Not sure but what I thought I caught was Wil maybe thinking of throwing a vote to Frank. I know he has been super mad at Janelle and I can see him going out on his own before anyone else in the house. The guy is super confident in who he is and would be willing to take a chance in my opinion. I would think that he really wants to keep Frank because he doesn't get along with Shane thus that sort of leaves him as one strong male. He don't trust Joe since Joe continues to run to Janelle with everything.

    It is very hard to believe that we have only had three HOH's thus far. It seems like the house has been in total game mode since the feeds came on. I'm ready to see Wil in the HOH room...
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

  7. #37
    FORT Fogey Snapit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,950

    Re: 8/1 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    DR must of told Danielle something about a boyfriend outside the house. His name is Trey.....
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

  8. #38
    FORT Fogey Snapit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,950

    Re: 8/1 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Wil's thinking about doing a "hinky vote" to try to cast blame on Jenn -- he'll vote to evict Frank, and swear that he did, and try to make it look like Jenn voted to evict Frank.
    I'm so confused..
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

  9. #39
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    704

    Re: 8/1 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    More boy problems for Danielle? Didn't hear all the discussion (Danielle does my head in) but the conversation did go back to Shane. Of course.

    If Frank goes...who's left to entertain us? Jenn and Danielle? Argh.

  10. #40
    dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Tar Heel State
    Posts
    17,947

    Re: 8/1 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    Danielle has a guy back home that she's been semi-dating. So now she's all like ooooooo, I wonder what he thinks about me and Shane blah blah blah.

    She apparently has gotten an indication from DR about how they are editing this showmance. So now she's worried his feelings will be hurt.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.