+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: 8/1 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/1 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

I wonder if Dani will listen to Dan when he goes into the game...she should for her own good. Read Shane's blog...impressed with his writing...he put a lot into it.

Yeah, his blog is good.

His pics are fun too.

Read through last night's events. It sounds like Joe may have started the chaos by opening up to Jenn too much. It was strange how Frank + Boogie handled it though. It seemed like they had a good opportunity to put everybody on the spot, and then they kind of let it all slide.

It will be interesting to see which coaches choose to enter the game tonight and how it is all going to go down. I am kinda thinking it may only be Dan+Brittany or all 4 of them, because I just cant see 3 of them going because that would mean the last coach would automatically win the coaches thing by default since they would be the only coach left. So, am kinda thinking it will either be 2 or ALL 4 entering the game.
    Last edited by Sticker; 08-02-2012 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie8863 View Post
    I wonder if Dani will listen to Dan when he goes into the game...she should for her own good. Read Shane's blog...impressed with his writing...he put a lot into it.
    Dan's mentor/mentee relationship with Danielle is really strange. Dan gives great advice, but it seems Danielle listens with only 1 ear and then kind of does her own thing to some extent. I am wondering if Dan is being somewhat disingenious with her. I am wondering if Dan is really going to be kind of using her now just to get further in the game. He probably does want to take her to the end though, cause he probably thinks he can beat her in a final 2.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

been watching the late night stuff on flashback.... about 3 am Janelle and Wil are in the bathroom and planning even further to try to throw Jenn under the bus with the vote. When it's announced that Frank has been evicted, Wil is going to have this big dramatic reaction like "OMG what happened" then point at Jenn and say "it was her!" So today they want to have Joe and others pull Jenn to the side in front of Boogie so he'll see and then it'll make them think she was working with them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    been watching the late night stuff on flashback.... about 3 am Janelle and Wil are in the bathroom and planning even further to try to throw Jenn under the bus with the vote. When it's announced that Frank has been evicted, Wil is going to have this big dramatic reaction like "OMG what happened" then point at Jenn and say "it was her!" So today they want to have Joe and others pull Jenn to the side in front of Boogie so he'll see and then it'll make them think she was working with them.
    I know its a game. But that sounds so cruel
    holly71 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Really - and a way to unnecessarily put a target on your back!
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread