+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: 7/18 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Re: 7/18 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

ugly ugly ugly! Willie calling Janelle a f-ing b-tch. He says her team members are pieces of sh-t. Come on! Ridiculous! He's a Hantz all right. And, Jojo and Shane are too stupid to realize that they are idiots for hitching their horse to his wagon.

They keep saying that Janelle is threatening Ashley and forcing her to keep in line. And, that Janelle is keeping the pressure on and her team is holding her prisoner. But, reality: Ashley is having much more fun with the light-hearted fun her team is having and Ashley wants to stay close to them to stay away from Willie's group.

Ashley is saying how happy she is that everything has worked out and she's back with her team because Willie ruined everything and Jojo's a ticking time-bomb. She feels sorry for Shane, though. (I don't)

Wil is so funny! He's doing Sharon Osbourne and cracking everyone up. Ashley is actually laughing and having fun. The first time I have seen her laugh. LOL! Now, Wil is doing impressions of the old lady in Titanic, and then Rose's mother. He's great!
    I think Ashley is realizing quickly that she is making the right choice. She left the "dark side" for the light side.

Wil: "I'm never going to gossip again when I get out of this house!" "And, I'll never tell a lie on a Tuesday again, on a leap year!"

Janelle said that in all-stars, the jury broke out of the sequester house and went to a bar and sang karaoke. A bunch of fans took pictures and it was on TMZ. I never saw that.

I remember that! Will, Dani are the only ones I remember though.

Something happened...hg's called to the Tv and were shown something...the burglar and other things. I missed It though
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

OK so I'm catching up on flashback. About 1:30 BBT they got an announcement to gather round the TV, and they got a clue. This has been going on the rest of the night, they keep getting pulled out of bed. They're seeing video clips of that burglar from the other day going through the house and doing things, and they've been getting clues.

In one, he took a bite out of an apple, a pepper and a potato (this is the one that I heard the leak of that day)

"there's no teatime in the BB house"
    "it's too soon to be checkmate for this inmate"
    he took some of the chess pieces - pawn, knight, rook
    "this burglar has no expiration"
    there was a video clip showing the HOH room, Ian points out that it's not this year's HOH room, it's the one from Janelle's season
    Mari79 and JustJuls like this.

Throughout all these video messages, Boogie kept sleeping. His team members are mad that he didn't get up to help coach them.

Then Frank causes a stink (literally) by farting in the bed with Jenn. She gets super mad about it. Frank makes a joke to others about well, if that causes me to lose her vote and get evicted, there's nothing I can do about it. It wouldn't be the first time my a** has gotten me into trouble.

So it seems the HOH comp is going to have something to do with these clues.

If so, I'd say "advantage Ian" on this one, unless he throws it, with his freakish memory.

we also learned that the HOH lockdown they had while we had our lengthy trivia screen yesterday was similar to the ones that they usually have on the morning of the live show. And Britney and Willie were told they had to be moved out of the HOH room by 8 am. So that's something new for this season.
    Mari79 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread