+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: 7/15 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/15 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    ACKWARD -

I haven't been watching much and I couldn't understand why everyone in the house kept talking about Danielle being mopey.

I just watched her in the bathroom with JoJo....they spent what seemed like 5 minutes in total silence.

From Danielle's body language it appears she is really uncomfortable around Boogie. I think him being there has hindered her game and sort of caused her to shut down. I hate that because I thought she would do pretty good in the game. She is smart enough and should of been able to play a good social game too.

Time will tell how this all plays out but I don't like the idea that the coaches are not playing the game for their teams but for themselves to possibly enter the game. Especially Brit and Janelle.
    I must say, I am quite disappointed with Danielle as well, maybe because I am almost a nurse too, she was on my list of faves pre-premier. Now I have lost some hope in her though. Maybe the cleaning she has done will cause a tif between her and boogie when someone calls her out on being messy and then she will start playing this game.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Willie warning JoJo to be careful and not get into the middle of a big ole' fight over washing dishes. He told her to let everyone else hash it out but their teams needs to stay out of the middle of it.

(He called her in the storage room to tell her)
    This is something a coach would do. I'm impressed. Liking him more & more....
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

ACKWARD -

I haven't been watching much and I couldn't understand why everyone in the house kept talking about Danielle being mopey.

I just watched her in the bathroom with JoJo....they spent what seemed like 5 minutes in total silence.

From Danielle's body language it appears she is really uncomfortable around Boogie. I think him being there has hindered her game and sort of caused her to shut down. I hate that because I thought she would do pretty good in the game. She is smart enough and should of been able to play a good social game too.

Time will tell how this all plays out but I don't like the idea that the coaches are not playing the game for their teams but for themselves to possibly enter the game. Especially Brit and Janelle.
    JoJo hates Danielle. Like, absolutely despises her. Boogie's been wanting to light that spark and watch it flame up. So it's especially awkward between them. Whenever they're together, it's like JoJo is just waiting for Danielle to say something so she can pounce on her. Last night at the hot tub they were talking about fashion, clothing, etc. Danielle mentioned how people in New York dress a certain way, they have a certain look to them, and before she could even complete a sentence JoJo jumped in and was like, what, are you saying we look trashy, blah blah. Danielle was kinda shocked and said, no, that's not at all what she was saying, she was saying people in New York tend to be more "fashion forward" and are more aware of the designers, trends, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    I know, he's like a really pretty mannequin. Hopefully he'll open up soon...
    I'm thinking a lot of it may be due to slop and also how much pain his back is in. Sometimes listening to the discussions he has some interesting things to say, so maybe there's hope.

I'm not giving up on him quite yet
    waywyrd and tapper01 like this.

and we're back. most everyone is huddled with their teams. Looks like the whole "can we trust Frank" issue is really boiling over. Kara might have a chance.

Willie talking with Brit - his main concern with keeping Kara seems to be that he doesn't think she'll ever put up Wil.

Brit's concern is that she thinks Dan wants to work with Janelle and not her - so she thinks he'll tell Kara and Danielle to never put any of Janelle's team up.

Shane and JoJo have now joined Willie and Brit. Brit and Willie want to bring Kara in later to talk to her.

Right now they are just freaking out over Frank (this all because this morning, Joe told Wil that Frank said he's coming after Willie, and now that's spread).

They still don't trust Dan, but they don't trust Frank now either.

Willie saying if they get Frank out this week, they still need to get Kara out soon.

So Team janelle in the game room, Team Brit upstairs, Team Boogie (minus Boogie who must be in DR) outside, team Dan in the kitchen

sounds like Frank gave a funny speech. now team boog and team dan are both in the kitchen

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Boogie is asking Kara on a date or something? This is odd....
    TheIrishEyes likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread