+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: 7/14 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/14 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    Jen told Janie that she didnt think last season was fair because they should never put vets in with newbies because its not fair to the newbies. How stupid is she(a newbie) to say that to a vet? lol
    It may not be the smartest move, but I'm glad that newbies are saying it out loud. AG needs to hear this.
    JavaJo likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    yeah.... I'm already trying to adjust with life without Dan. I think the "players" could be swayed, but Britney and Janelle are fixated on getting Dan out. They laugh about how Dan brainwashes people, but that's exactly what they're doing with their teams and the "get Dan out" train! For the players, it makes more sense to get Frank the threat out over Kara and Danielle who don't do much of anything.
    That is why I don't know if I like this coach based game.. The coaches are going to push their agenda and the players are going to have a hard time playing their own game and making decisions that would be better for them and their own game.. And I think the coach thing makes it whole lot more confusing..
    bearwme1, Mari79 and Lolli like this.

I agree. Jenn's days were numbered anyway. That just gave them another reason. I got a chuckle out of it. I didnt hear Jenn saying it to Janelle, but Janie was telling Brit in HOH. I now have to be glued to my feeds to see when Willie outs his Hantz'ness to the group.

In a perfect world, this would be all newbies. Im impressed with Brit so far this season, but she IS against newbies. I wish they'd have waited to toss Dan, Janie, Brit, and Boogie into an all star.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    Brit and Janie saying they got so lucky that Dan made stupid choices in picking his team.

I agree.
    They really did. He could have had Willie. Or Wil. Or Joe. Or Ian..... He's an amazing player. But horrible at picking players. I'm so disappointed I can't even believe it.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    It may not be the smartest move, but I'm glad that newbies are saying it out loud. AG needs to hear this.
    Yes she does they need to take a break on bringing back old players and let new groups get in there figure it out make good and bad plays and play a fresh game. Where everyone comes in as an equal..

If she wants to bring back old players, just do another all-star game so at least they are all on equal footing.
    martha jane and Mari79 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    They really did. He could have had Willie. Or Wil. Or Joe. Or Ian..... He's an amazing player. But horrible at picking players. I'm so disappointed I can't even believe it.
    I know I was totally shocked when he made his picks.. I can't believe he made such a big mistake by not taking one of the men.. They knew the 1st comp would be physical.. And with knowing if your team lost you had to send someone home and be down by 1 why would you stack the deck against yourself by taking 3 women..

And as predicted the other coaches are seeing an opening to totally eliminate Dan.. Brit and Janelle are jumping all over this opportunity...

I can completely see Hantz winning this game.

And I dont think I would completely hate it.
    JavaJo likes this.

I love how Brit gets all over Hantz - it's amazing how she is reaming him out and calling out his game play. Brit sounds like uber coach!
    I knew everything at 18, and know nothing at 37.
    I'm happier knowing nothing.

Brit is really trying to get across to Hantz that he shows his cards too soon

The two of them are actually cute (platonic!) together!
    I knew everything at 18, and know nothing at 37.
    I'm happier knowing nothing.

+ Reply to Thread