+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by smartguy24 View Post
    I completely missed out on this last night. Just went back to check, and you're right. That is definitely what he said when he grabbed Shane on his way out the door.

Very interesting.
    Wow....Dan was obviously going for Shane's jury vote with that comment. The "gall" he has to try and play with his mind right after blindsiding him is incredible.

ETA - I dont think Shane heard him because Julie was asking him what was said, and Shane said he wasnt listening. Not sure if Shane was telling julie the truth or not.
    Last edited by Sticker; 09-14-2012 at 11:55 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mountaingirl70 View Post
    not sure if this has been covered (haven't gone thru all threads) but I read that the parting words of Dan to Shane were "she has been playing you the whole time, ask Jenn". If that is true, that is awful. (I hope that is not what he said!) Dan is treading a fine line between gaming and cruelty. Perhaps the game is playing with Dan's mind and he is "losing" it. I just can't reconcile such overt deception to fine gaming.
    I doubt he said that. Not his style. It would benefit no one. Rumors get started around things said in a whisper. Someone posts what they think he might have said and it becomes fact.

ETA: smartguy? Did you hear it yourself on flashback?

FORT Fogey

That is what another site heard. Well, that is true! She definately was working for F2 with Dan from week 2 or 3.

Even if he said that, I dont think it matters much to Shane because I dont think Shane heard it, and he is so mad, I think he will vote for Danielle no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I doubt he said that. Not his style. It would benefit no one. Rumors get started around things said in a whisper. Someone posts what they think he might have said and it becomes fact.

ETA: smartguy? Did you hear it yourself on flashback?
    Nope. Plain as day on the episode.

What he said as Shane left is what I've thought his jury strategy would be this entire time. He's going to take Danielle so he can sink her in front of the jury and tell all these people that spent the Summer comforting her and having to put their time aside to make her feel better all the time that she was playing them over and over again. I think that would hit Shane, Jenn, and Britney especially hard. Jenn and Shane emotionally, and it would just piss Britney off because she spent her week on the block before she left having to deal with Dani being "upset" too.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGH View Post
    What he said as Shane left is what I've thought his jury strategy would be this entire time. He's going to take Danielle so he can sink her in front of the jury and tell all these people that spent the Summer comforting her and having to put their time aside to make her feel better all the time that she was playing them over and over again. I think that would hit Shane, Jenn, and Britney especially hard. Jenn and Shane emotionally, and it would just piss Britney off because she spent her week on the block before she left having to deal with Dani being "upset" too.
    You could be right. It will be interesting to hear his final speech. I would vote him to win this game hands-down. I may not like the way he played, but I am sure he don't care as he is cashing that huge check. Seeing Ian + Danielle throwing that 1st comp is just incredible. They are serving the check on a silver platter.
    MajiH likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mountaingirl70 View Post
    not sure if this has been covered (haven't gone thru all threads) but I read that the parting words of Dan to Shane were "she has been playing you the whole time, ask Jenn". If that is true, that is awful. (I hope that is not what he said!) Dan is treading a fine line between gaming and cruelty. Perhaps the game is playing with Dan's mind and he is "losing" it. I just can't reconcile such overt deception to fine gaming.
    Well it's the truth

It's not like he threw her under the bus and outed her while she was on the block or something. He saved them when they were both on the block with his funeral and outing Ian.
    I'm pretty sure Danielle has lied to everyone in that jury house, Britney and Jenn especially. They all have to think about the jury now. Not that I think what Dan said matters, because I really don't think Shane was listening or even cared what he was saying. These people care more about being voted out of a game than people talking trash about them. Jenn had a final 2 deal with Frank who was calling her dirty brown dishwater or something. It's so ridiculous to me
    MajiH and KareyR2 like this.
    "I know the ocean by heart." -David, BB15

Whine City needs to go...

thats all

FORT Regular

I so hope Ian wins and takes Dani to F2. Leaving douchebag Dan with nothing!!! His so called mist obviously hasn't affected me as it seems to have affected HGs and many of his supporters. I have never disliked a player as much in any season and I've been watching since BB1. Dani actually deserves nothing either in my eyes, for being the STUPIDEST most minipulatible puppet in BB history!!

+ Reply to Thread