+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 436
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

  1. #361
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolli View Post
    I don't think Ian will throw it. Unless Dan does some major misting. He has said that he thinks he needs to win it get to the end.
    When Ian sees Dan eliminate Shane tonight he will feel secure in their F2 alliance. I can easily see Ian misted. Dan will will say, I am not good at questions, just like he said to Dani. He will tell Ian, let me win this, you take round 2. Ian will agree to this because I think the endurance will get to him more quickly than Dan.

    Ian thinks Dan and Dani are on the outs.

  2. #362
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    385

    Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolli View Post
    I don't think Ian will throw it. Unless Dan does some major misting. He has said that he thinks he needs to win it get to the end.
    Ian should figure out that something is up. Dani is going to say that Shane was mean to her last night and that's why she's using the veto. Makes no sense because she's put up with it all season.
    Sticker likes this.

  3. #363
    Magical Elf MFWalkoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    15,202

    Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

    Anyone who throws anything to anyone once they get to F3 is a fool.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

  4. #364
    FORT Fogey Sticker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,967

    Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I think Dan is going to win the final HOH. Dani will throw it as per Dan's plan and she will win round 2. Again if all goes as planned. I have no clue what the comps will be. I expect to see endurance be a hand on something that will buzz when you take your hand off. I can see Dan telling Ian to drop out and win the second challenge once Dani is out.
    I do remember Dan trying to convince Danielle to give him the first HOH comp. She or Ian would both be very foolish if they throw any comp at this point. If they haven't woke up by now, they need to wake up and realize it is a fight to the end at this point. Making any kind of deals would be putting your fate in someone else's hands, which is foolish when down to F3.

    Although, I do see it happening. I think what probably happens is whatever person begins to realize they just cannot hang on any longer, they start looking for a deal because they know they will be dropping soon regardless. So, I do think it will happen, but they had better try with all their might before they even entertain any kind of deal.

    This is so fun tonight. I cant wait. If Dan evicts Shane, Danielle may not want to make any kind of deals with him for awhile, but then I remember how fast he befriended her after saying she was dead to him...LOL Minutes later, she is his friend again...LOL Nothing surprises me anymore with the way Dan can pull stuff off.

    I have no idea what Ian has been thinking these past couple days, because with Shane voting, surely he didn't think Shane would keep him over Dan, so why was he not campaigning fiercely. It is really strange with him. I can see Ian trying to play hard in the comps, but I can also see him trying to still make deals too with Dan. It is crazy in the BB House...LOL

  5. #365
    In hiding til summer. Lolli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,537

    Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

    I see Dan as telling Danielle that he did it for her, it was for her own good, etc. Whether or not she will accept that I have no idea. It's a good move for Dan to get out Shane as he wouldn't take him to F2 and the other 2 would. I am not sure not telling Danielle is a good move though. I'll just have to wait and see It's definitely a good move for drama
    "I know the ocean by heart." -David, BB15

  6. #366
    FORT Fogey Sticker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,967

    Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolli View Post
    I see Dan as telling Danielle that he did it for her, it was for her own good, etc. Whether or not she will accept that I have no idea. It's a good move for Dan to get out Shane as he wouldn't take him to F2 and the other 2 would. I am not sure not telling Danielle is a good move though. I'll just have to wait and see It's definitely a good move for drama
    Exactly. If Dan can "mist" Danielle and she forgives him after the eviction tonight, then Dan should be in the F2 no matter who wins the final HOH. It would probably go like this if Dani forgives him. Winner of HOH on left: So, he is in no matter who wins. It all depends on her reaction to the "mist"....LOL

    Ian - chooses Dan
    Dani - chooses Dan
    Dan - chooses Danielle
    Lolli and malthus like this.

  7. #367
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

    This is very exciting. Dani will be so shocked/furious/freaked she may hang on to win the first comp even though they previously agreed to let Dan win. 1.5 hours! I don't remember being this excited for a long time.

    Dan is taking a huge risk but I think he will pull it off.
    Sticker likes this.

  8. #368
    FORT Fogey Sticker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,967

    Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    When Ian sees Dan eliminate Shane tonight he will feel secure in their F2 alliance. I can easily see Ian misted. Dan will will say, I am not good at questions, just like he said to Dani. He will tell Ian, let me win this, you take round 2. Ian will agree to this because I think the endurance will get to him more quickly than Dan.

    Ian thinks Dan and Dani are on the outs.
    You pretty much nailed it Shoepie. I never in my wildest dreams thought that Dan could convince Ian to also drop on purpose. It was incredible enough that he somehow convinced Danielle to drop even after blindsiding Shane, but to get Ian to drop too. Unbelievable.

    It is like both Danielle + Ian are serving up the money on a sliver platter for him.

    The only good thing for them, is Dan has to choose one of them to go to F2 with him, so at least one of them still will make F2. It was truly epic last night.

  9. #369
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

    I think Danielle is likely to win the next comp. Ian is smart with a razor sharp memory but tends to clutch when things have to move fast if there is more than one component. Add to that, I believe the BY is closed until part 2 on Saturday. I could be wrong on this. Without rocking he may be jangled.

    I don't think Ian will excel in the final comp, should he win part 2. He has spent a signifigant amount of time isolating himself so may not be a good judge on who would say what. He remembers facts but not sure he registers on personalities. Or he may be superior at it!
    Sticker likes this.

  10. #370
    FORT Fogey Sticker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,967

    Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I think Danielle is likely to win the next comp. Ian is smart with a razor sharp memory but tends to clutch when things have to move fast if there is more than one component. Add to that, I believe the BY is closed until part 2 on Saturday. I could be wrong on this. Without rocking he may be jangled.

    I don't think Ian will excel in the final comp, should he win part 2. He has spent a signifigant amount of time isolating himself so may not be a good judge on who would say what. He remembers facts but not sure he registers on personalities. Or he may be superior at it!
    Really good observation about Ian. I agree. He gets really flustered at times, like in the map with lines + faces comp is a real good example of him getting flustered. Both Ian + Danielle should try to win 2 in a row and take any decisions out of Dan's hands, but I am glad Dan has to pick one of them if they cant win 2 in a row. I think I know who he would pick, but I am not even going to try to guess anymore, as he has fooled me so many times, I dont want to get misted...LOL

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.