+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

FORT Fogey

Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Hi Left! I am not attached to Dan staying, not at all. I just don't like the idea of Frank plowing through every comp and being safe each week. That, for me, would be boring. I would much rather watch what everyone does without him.

I would like to see Brit win. She has been a favorite of mine in her season and this one. I doubt that will happen. I can almost see Joe sitting there in F2.

And I hope Ian stops throwing comps!

I will be surprised if Frank doesn't win. At very least make it to F2. I think it was planned from the start of the season. I know there is 'pulling of the puppet strings' every year, but this year is so blatant in favour of Frank.
    reality: reality/rēˈalətē/
    Noun:
    1. The world or the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them: "he refuses to face reality".
    2. A thing that is actually experienced or seen, esp. when this is grim or problematic: "the harsh realities of life".
    3. Opposite of reality tv.

FORT Fogey

No HOH for Frank next week so there is an opportunity. I am not so sure he will be without an alliance, however. Jenn, Joe and Ian may be partially with him. Hard to tell. Brit says she is but she is sooooooo not!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    No HOH for Frank next week so there is an opportunity. I am not so sure he will be without an alliance, however. Jenn, Joe and Ian may be partially with him. Hard to tell. Brit says she is but she is sooooooo not!
    Yeah, I laughed last night when Brit said she was fine going to the end with Frank and getting $50k. He would be foolish to believe that. She's just trying to make it through this week. I do think Brit is fine with cutting Dan loose this week and trying to get Frank out next week, and the week after, and the week after.....He has to lose a comp at some point, right?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dogslife View Post
    Yeah, I laughed last night when Brit said she was fine going to the end with Frank and getting $50k. He would be foolish to believe that. She's just trying to make it through this week. I do think Brit is fine with cutting Dan loose this week and trying to get Frank out next week, and the week after, and the week after.....He has to lose a comp at some point, right?
    Yes he does. Some have thrown the comps he has won so he is not all powerful. But will they stop throwing them? jeeeeze

I doubt Frank believes anyone. He is going to nominate who he wants to see go and fight to win the POV to keep his choices on the block.

Next week Shane, Danielle or Ian could win. Ian will throw it, just watch. He is done with the game stuff since reading the letter from his mom. He teared up at the end because he is ashamed of the moves he has made thus far.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Yes he does. Some have thrown the comps he has won so he is not all powerful. But will they stop throwing them? jeeeeze

I doubt Frank believes anyone. He is going to nominate who he wants to see go and fight to win the POV to keep his choices on the block.

Next week Shane, Danielle or Ian could win. Ian will throw it, just watch. He is done with the game stuff since reading the letter from his mom. He teared up at the end because he is ashamed of the moves he has made thus far.
    Do you think Ian will try to stick with what's left of the QP after this week and try to get Frank out again sooner than later? He did pledge his allegience to them. I don't recall Ian ever having a formal agreement with Frank & Boogie. They just were on the same team to start. I could be wrong about that.

FORT Fanatic

Someone had posted last night that they didn't really contribute to the posts last season because they didn't like J&J or R&B and didn't want to rain on people's parade. I can relate because I'm not feeling the love for the Friendship 2.0 and I don't really want to be public enemy #1.

Having said that...

If you were Frank what would you do? Me...I think he has to put Dan and Shane up. He has to get one of the beasts (mental/physical) out but more importantly he has to weaken the QP. What would Danielle be without Dan. Brit without Shane. Vulnerable.

Frank's in tough to last more than another week after this. People are so used to lying to him that they won't stop now. Frank's a nice guy and way too trusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Downsey View Post
    Someone had posted last night that they didn't really contribute to the posts last season because they didn't like J&J or R&B and didn't want to rain on people's parade. I can relate because I'm not feeling the love for the Friendship 2.0 and I don't really want to be public enemy #1.

Having said that...

If you were Frank what would you do? Me...I think he has to put Dan and Shane up. He has to get one of the beasts (mental/physical) out but more importantly he has to weaken the QP. What would Danielle be without Dan. Brit without Shane. Vulnerable.

Frank's in tough to last more than another week after this. People are so used to lying to him that they won't stop now. Frank's a nice guy and way too trusting.
    That sucks that people feel that way.... not contributing because they don't like players or not feeling the love. Its like being part of the BB... making a alliances. Public enemy #1??? We can form our own alliance.... LOL.

I'm hoping Frank puts up Shane and Dan. Hopefully getting one of them out. IF by chance they win POV and remove themselves.... Frank can throw up Britney as a pawn???? IMO sending Joe packing doesn't make sense.... I don't think he is throwing any competitions nor do I think he will win anything. Having said that... I don't want him winning the game or coming in 2nd. Soooo... maybe he should go now?
    Last edited by I'm here; 08-24-2012 at 12:38 PM.
    Downsey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dogslife View Post
    Do you think Ian will try to stick with what's left of the QP after this week and try to get Frank out again sooner than later? He did pledge his allegience to them. I don't recall Ian ever having a formal agreement with Frank & Boogie. They just were on the same team to start. I could be wrong about that.
    Hopefully Frank remembers Boogie saying... "Ian cannot be trusted".

FORT Fan

Downsey, I for one always enjoy reading your posts even though I'm not a Frank fan. It's interesting to read other viewpoints. That's what BB is all about. There are lots of ways to play and win the game and we all have our favorites every season.

Frank is in a tough spot and I agree that he can't really trust anyone. I can't blame the rest of the house for wanting him out. He's a proven threat. They would be crazy not to keep trying to get him out. So yes, Shane is a good one to target as he is a proven comp winner as well. And I don't blame him for wanting Dan out. Don't like it but that is what I would do if I were Frank.
    Downsey, Shoepie and Mari79 like this.

+ Reply to Thread