+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637 LastLast
Like Tree243Likes

Thread: 9/14 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 9/14 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I called him a schmuck for his behavior on leaving the house, not for his vote. He was free (imo) to vote as he saw best, but he didn't need to put himself on display in that manner.
    Maybe if he dyed his hair red and kept wearing the same ratty turquoise sequin shortie dress, people would take his words differently...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Jeff won almost as much in the game as Porsche. 15K plus 25K = 40K.

Congratulations, Rachel!
    Adam, you are a schmuck!
    He actually won more because he gets his stipend and Porsche doesn't.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave View Post
    3) Adam is a deluded d-bag if he thinks he deserves to be on All-stars. If he was such a true fan of the game, he should be able to put his personal feelinga aside and vote for the stronger player. Curious if Porsche had won the final HOH and taken Rachel- would he still have voted for her?
    4) I hope Porsche enjoys that five grand from Pandora's box, because that decision alone may have cost her the game. Booyah!
    Agreed. With regards to Adam, he didn't even have that much presence in the house, influenced nothing and was not that great at competitions...I don't know how he thinks he would qualify as an All Star.
    bearwme1 likes this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Maybe if he dyed his hair red and kept wearing the same ratty turquoise sequin shortie dress, people would take his words differently...
    Moo
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie8863 View Post
    I can't believe Adam felt he would have won it....I just do not think he would have. Once he gets on the different sites...he will certainly understand that!
    I know! and when Julie was interviewing him, the crowd was kind of quiet when he said that, and there was even some snickering. Then after an uncomfortable silence some people started cheering... someone probably held up a cue card....
    bearwme1 likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    He actually won more because he gets his stipend and Porsche doesn't.
    She also got the $5K from Pandora's Box though.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Kalia saying she bit her tongue in the house. Really? We didn't see that.
    Must have been while eating

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

That was when Jordan was recruited as her keeper (she needed new ones each time Brendon left, she would crumble in that house with no one to cry and whine to). Jordan had to prop her up and cheerlead her 24/7 once the two of them were joined at the hip.

Rachel does what her caretaker(s) tell her to do.
    Jordan was that person both times Brendon left. And then Rachel was that to Jordan when Jeff left. They both consider themselves good friends.....and now are both winners of BB.
    andee, Allie and tapper01 like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fanatic

Thank you for not drinking the Rachel Kool-AID, MF ! I'm shocked at how many people seemingly love her now, when it seems like yesterday she was despised. I know I will always dislike her, a lot !

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    She also got the $5K from Pandora's Box though.
    Yeah, but his stipend totals more than 5K, so he still comes out ahead....maybe by just a couple thousand, but still...lol

Sorry I wasn't around during the show..I don't have a laptop (don't like them) and I can't see the tv from my couch...

Wow. Shelly voted for Rachel. Awesome. The minute Julie read her vote, Rachel knew she won and Porsche realized she didn't. The expressions on their faces said it all. So happy Rachel won. Porsche should have worked on her speech a little more. She contradicted herself left and right. But I loved how when voting began, she was sitting there looking smug. She thought for sure she had all the noobie votes plus Dani. I do not like Shelly but....THANK YOU SHELLY!!

Loved how Dick put EvilDani in her place. Kalia is such a waste of space. She didn't play her own game once. I was laughing the whole time she was protesting. Now I can't wait for all of them to get out and see what the public thinks of them. Rachel will be pleasantly surprised, I think. Dani, Kalia, Adam, Shelly and Porsche...yeah...not so much.
    sonii82 and JustJuls like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread