+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: 9/13 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/13 Live Feed Discussion

He's sending himself to jury by waffling on his jury vote. Saying he'll vote for the best competitor or the person who wins part 3 is just shooting himself in the foot. He needs to say he'll vote against whoever sends him to jury. And mean it. It's his only chance.

He's not much of a player if he doesn't see this.
    bearwme1, JustJuls, JavaJo and 1 others like this.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

How on earth did we end up with this final 3?!! I don't get it or like it. Usually, I can't wait for the finale. This year, I go all day without even thinking about it. It's like January to me now. I don't watch showtime, I don't even care. I can't even believe I would want Rachel to win, but she does deserve it if gameplay counts and it should. Big Brother! Get a camera in the jury house please. Let us at least feel like even during a recession the money we spend on the live feeds is worth every penny!

The won't show us comps or nomination ceremonies! They are like the gift that keeps playing indian giver the way they lock us out of what's going on in the house. Does anyone know when jury questions were or are? Will they show it on showtime or is it already done?

Dear Lord, I hope next year is more balanced. Two people who barely played the game, one who tried to make people sick, are in the final 3. I can't seem to accept it.

I really wish one of the questions is: "So Pinto, why did you put Benefiber in the milk?"
    JustJuls and JavaJo like this.

Hey everyone, yeah, there's one more day or so...but...
    Thank you all for being here and sharing the passion that is BB...lest we forget during these times of late!

bha

Whats up with Adam????? He's playing BB like someone who knows next to nothing about the end game. How old is he acting???? Not 40!!!!!
    The Best Things in Life are Free.

He has no control over the rest of the game, so he's trying everything he can think of to gain some leverage rather than sit on his rump and hope for the best. Makes sense to me.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    He has no control over the rest of the game, so he's trying everything he can think of to gain some leverage rather than sit on his rump and hope for the best. Makes sense to me.
    But that's just it. He should be trying anything he can. But he's saying stupid things... NOT things that might get him further. By telling Porsche that he will vote for her because he took some offense to something Rachel said that apparently rubbed him the wrong way was a stupid thing to do. If I was Porsche I would be thinking, "great, he's gonna give me his vote, so I definately want him on the jury to get that vote!" He's not giving her ANY incentive to take him to F2. If she doesn't take Rachel, she doesn't get Rachel's vote. But if she doesn't take Adam, he says he WILL give her his vote. Not a great way to try to get P to take you to F2, Adam!
    bearwme1 and bha like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Maybe he thinks Porsche will tell Rachel, that Rachel will win, and then keep him??? Otherwise, I agree, makes no sense.
    By the way, I'm wondering if P wasn't originally named Portia, and then "upgraded" for her modeling/acting career?
    deedeef and Allie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Maybe he thinks Porsche will tell Rachel, that Rachel will win, and then keep him??? Otherwise, I agree, makes no sense.
    By the way, I'm wondering if P wasn't originally named Portia, and then "upgraded" for her modeling/acting career?
    I think she has said that her dad named her. Don't quote me on that because usually when she was on the feeds, I would switch...lol
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Good Grief. Rachel timed it out to be in the shower when BBAD started.

Adam was out in the yard talking to the cameras again, acting like he wants to get even with someone, and saying he has a couple things he will unleash tomorrow. Me thinks he is not only losing the game, but losing any chance he had with getting Americas Player (if there was any to begin with).

He storms into the bathroom, and is acting kind of like a jerk. He seems to just come across as a sore loser at this point, and is not very likable.

If I was R+P, I would take any fake threats he had and tell him to kiss off because we don't need any votes from someone like him. Turn the tables on him because he has to vote for someone anyway.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast