+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: 9/10 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/10 Live Feed Discussion

Porsche is failing to realize that she didn't even have to play the game until the last 2 weeks everyone felt that she was useless until the last 2 weeks and even then they had more respect for Kalia than her... I don't think she can win against either of these 2..

No one in the jury right now respects her game.. And she will get Kalia's vote out of friendship and Dani's maybe because of the same reason and Dani might try to justify that vote now because Porsche won a few comps but it would actually be personal if Dani gives Porsche her vote instead of Rachel if it is a Porsche/Rachel F2... Dani would be doing that to stick it to Rachel..
    Last edited by sonii82; 09-11-2011 at 12:21 AM.

Why do I have a feeling that Adam is going to jury and he is actually going to end up being the swing vote again like he has been all summer...
    cantstopwatchin and JavaJo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    Why do I have a feeling that Adam is going to jury and he is actually going to end up being the swing vote again like he has been all summer...
    I think he would vote for P in that case, unfortunately. I think P would take Adam for an all-newbie finish, though, if she wins.

OMG.....The Victory dance. They are taking each other (Porche + Rachel). They must have had a deal. Adam went to DR, and now these 2 are freaking out + celebrating.

Adam just call to DR and Rachel and Porsche are saying they are F2 and getting ready to celebrate and Adam comes out and almost catches them..

Now he goes back in and they are dancing and jumping around having a total celebration...

Unless they are lying to each other Adam is going to jury..

I don't know about anyone else but seeing Porsche being part of this celebration and going to the F2 is making me sick... That girl doesn't deserve a cent for being a nasty witch all summer...
    bearwme1 and kelly54 like this.

I was waiting for Adam to go to the DR so I could see the real reaction this is what I was figuring since they were both sucking up to Adam like he was already in jury...

Like I said earlier it is going to be a tense week while they drag Adam along.. They better be very careful with him..

I cant stand Porche, but I have to say I am really glad Adam lost. It proves he really did suck at all the comps all year. He was acting all real cocky himself, and now it proves he cant win crap. It is hard to root for anyone of the 3, but I hope Rachel beats Porche in the 3rd one.

To put endurance comps into perspective I'm watching Dick/Zach going for more than 7 hours in a freezing downpour holding onto a key. Dick at 44 had more guts than 40 year old Adam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nVIvjz32uc&NR=1

Here is the youtube link which also shows Part 2 which has tanks of water and puzzle pieces which relates to this current Part 2 HOH
    Last edited by Arielflies; 09-11-2011 at 12:42 AM.
    JavaJo likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I kinda knew Porsche won when she made a little scream right when they came back.
    Did these two, P and R, have a F2 deal all along or what? Rachel knows P would be easier to beat, I think.
    Rachel just asked P, does he know we are working together?

Ah, well, I just hope Adam goes by his word and gives the big money to the best player--Rachel...instead of the newbie.

+ Reply to Thread