+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree262Likes

Thread: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fan

Re: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    It's one thing to volunteer yourself to be on the block (Lawon joins Dustin from one season here)...

... It's another to literally have your ticket to a final three, no fear of eviction and possibly WIN the whole thing, and choose to not use it and allow the person who gets to vote to have that shot.

Marcellas unwisely chose to not use it and Jason, who had loyalty to Danielle (who I think was the other person on the block) was going to respect his alliance (and did until he was voted out by Lisa), and voted out Marcellas.
    Actually, Amy was the other person on the block. I think he assumed that because she had just re-entered the house, everyone would automatically vote to evict her. Lisa voted to evict Amy, Danielle voted to evict Marcellus, and Jason broke the tie and evicted Marcellus. His confused look as he made his way to the door is still one of the funniest moments on Big Brother.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Jordan has been assuring Adam...go with your gut...and you'll do good. She's not promising anything in the jury, but says she won't talk bad about anyone, because that's the way she is.

In the shower, she turns it off and calls out to Adam, throws on a towel and goes chasing after him...he is not available so she goes into storage to pull two bottles of something from a cabinet.
    I'm not sure that was good advice, especially if his gut tells him to choose the person he likes the most (Porsche). I think Rachel and Adam's only chance at winning is if they take each other because they're both despised by jury members.

I can't stand the fact that Porsche is going to the F3.. I am really hoping that now that we heard what that comp was that Adam didn't throw it... It sounds like something he should have known... He has been throwing comps all season...So I am wondering since he was safe if he just left it to the 3 girls to fight it out so he didn't have to make anyone mad because, if he used it on Porsche then R/J would be mad and if chose not to use it at all then Porsche would be mad...

I still can't believe that Rachel lost this kind of comp to Porsche..
    Last edited by sonii82; 09-08-2011 at 04:49 PM.

FORT Fan

Sonii: I don't like P being in the F3 either. I'm sure Adam did throw it as he did many competitions...all of a sudden he starts winning. I wish their could be some sort of penalty for floating during the game.

Quote Originally Posted by TEAM JJ View Post
    If Porsche doesnt use it Porsche & Jordan will be on the block, not Porsche and Rachel. So, Rachel would be voting out a player, not Jordan... and Porsche will use it... She doesnt want the chance of being voted out. The only hope Jordan fans have (and Jordan has lost hope) is that Porsche will vote Rachel out with out telling anyone last min bc she is a bigger threat in comps. Jordan changed her mind last min twice, and so did Shelly, Dani and Adam. It can happen, but who knows... She has it in her head that Jordan has won once, doesnt do anything, and doesnt deserve to win twice.
    IMHO, it makes more sense for Porsche to vote out Rachel tonight because Jordan will not make it through the F3 competitions. Rachel will win if she is allowed to compete. Porsche will then have herself and Adam as the F2...just saying.

Adam trying to convince Jordan why he deserves her+Jeff's votes. It's kind of amusing because if Rachel is in final 2 - J/J/B will definitely vote for Rachel over Adam.

Jordan know what its like to have no home, like Rachel and Brendon. She knows they need the money the most. She will vote for Rachel!

I want to see if Rachel or Adam threw that comp!! Rachel knew Porsche would keep her!

Quote Originally Posted by mmlover View Post
    Sonii: I don't like P being in the F3 either. I'm sure Adam did throw it as he did many competitions...all of a sudden he starts winning. I wish their could be some sort of penalty for floating during the game.
    I just don't like Porsche being there.. But I guess it was meant to be.. And all the vets are the cause of her being there.. She was handed the whole game.. She was protected at the beginning by the vets and a Shelly/Kalia flip to stay and get a 4 week pass.. And the 2nd half she was protected by all the vets again as were Adam and Shelly by the vets going after each other and taking each other out in the war that Dani started.. It allowed all of them to float to the end....

I am just hoping now for a Rachel/Adam Finale... I don't want Porsche to see anything other than her stipend...

FORT Regular

It's a shame that things were looking so promising after Porsche opened the Pandora's Box and Rachel won veto, but now the potential for a very boring final two of Adam/Porsche may be about to happen. Yuck. This seems like the Jun/Allison, Maggie/Ivette, and Boogie/Erika endings. I just realized that I've only REALLY liked three of the winners. I went to bed early, got up at 4 to see the veto result, and was so disappointed. My husband even asked about it; he knew the only reason why I'd get up at 4 was to check on BB.
    andee and deedeef like this.

Rach said to Jordan i don't know why you're cashing in your chips and Jordan said because Porsche told her she's going home.

+ Reply to Thread