+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast
Like Tree262Likes

Thread: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

whatever porshe thinks of jordan just does not matter.it was evident tho that julie chen absolutly loved her. i liked that.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    .....Rachel is starting to act cocky again!!
    Well, it was nice while it lasted. Instead of "2 1/2 men", this is going to be "2 1/2 Girls", with 1/2 of the mean girls style.

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    I only got bad vibes from Porsche when she followed that up with "Jeff would be so proud of her for that" in that snotty tone she gets. But maybe it's just me...
    No not just you, I know Rachel said something hateful about Jordan in Porsche's ear while she was blowdrying her hair.

Quote Originally Posted by dogslife View Post
    Good bye Rachel that I just started to like I have a feeling that Porsche and Rachel are going to get on my every last nerve before finale night.
    It was all an act. She is the same Rachel. FAKE! I figured that out tonight when she started her fake cry again.
    Alexxxx likes this.

saying good night dont care what goes on in the house tonight not even watching BBAD tired of listening to adam suck snot.later

FORT Fogey

As soon as I saw it was a hanging on competition, I knew Rachel would win and BB planned it that way. Rachel has won both hanging on competitions this season. BB knew the season would be the biggest dud ever if the F2 were Adam and Porsche, neither of whom the audience cares about one whit.

I hope Rachel is the ultimate winner, but it feels rigged.

(Edited to delete that she's guaranteed a spot in F2.)
    Last edited by ZG_Champion; 09-09-2011 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion View Post
    As soon as I saw it was a hanging on competition, I knew Rachel would win and BB planned it that way. Rachel has won both hanging on competitions this season. BB knew the season would be the biggest dud ever if the F2 were Adam and Porsche, neither of whom the audience cares about one whit.

I hope Rachel is the ultimate winner, and I'm glad she's guaranteed a F2 spot, but it feels rigged.
    I don't think she is guaranteed. The HOH contest is a three-parter I believe. Winners of part 1 and 2 go up against each other.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz View Post
    It was all an act. She is the same Rachel. FAKE! I figured that out tonight when she started her fake cry again.
    I'm afraid you are right. Rachel was really starting to grow on me when she was teamed up with Jordan. She seems to be one of those people that morphs into whoever they are around. She was very likable with Jordan. With Porsche, not so much.

It doesn't look like she is going to go with Jordan's advice and stick with Adam. If she wins HOH she will probably take Porsche with her.

Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz View Post
    I despise Rachel. She has been better since Brendon left. However, tonight she was doing that fake cry again. The one with no tears. It also bugs the heck out of me when she keeps looking at the camera. No one else in the house does that. She is so fake. It only gets worse when she is with Brendon. Then she starts with the annoying laugh. I will be okay with Porshe or Adam winning. Rachel is a good competitor but gets on my nerves too bad. Plus whenever she would win HOH she would get the big head. I can only imagine how she would act if she won the game.
    In fairness to Rachel, it IS possible to cry without actually producing tears. Some people can't produce the tears when they cry, others have the sniffles and such without the tears. I personally am one who has cried with tears and without tears.

And if she wins the game it'll be because she's earned it - she's won the most HOH comps, vetos and the like this season and admittedly has played the game start to finish. Afterall, she HAS had to fight to stay alive in the game several times.

I'm not saying Rachel is perfect or doesn't need to do some serious introspect on her life post show (and I hope the producers and family intervene here to help her out, and she really reconsiders marrying Brandon), but like a couple of winners in previous years (Dick, Maggie are two who still are at least out of jail who were people didn't really want them to win), she IS playing the best game of the three.

Though I'd be happy with either her or Adam winning. Porche is ONLY there because Rachel saved her week one... Well that and Kevin really was bad.
    Rox, karna68, RealVoyeur and 3 others like this.

What R might do is maybe agree to take the winner of Part 2. She wants a winner to win? The other person would have lost TWICE in the HOH competition.

+ Reply to Thread