+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: 9/4 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 9/4 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

I love the way her and Jordan keeping their mouths shut and not telling Kalia how to vote really bit Kalia in the butt... She really messed up.. How great..
    tapper01 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Now, Rachel, Kalia has done more than sleep this summer. She's also eaten and talked.

By the way, that outfit she wore during the Veto comp really showed how much eating she's been doing.

I do agree that Brendon looks better with hair (not that that's unusual) but I hate the way Rachel's voice goes up and gets screechy when she starts talking about him. He even brings out the worst in her vocally.
    polarpi likes this.

I like seeing that picture of Rachel from last year and I went back and looked at a some video from last year... She looks so much better this time with the hair color toned down and not the wild clothes, fake eyelashes and loud overdone makeup... Very much improved..

And I agree with everyone else too.. That Brendon looked better with more hair.... I didn't care for the beard but he needs to stop shaving his head and just cut and style it..

FORT Fogey

Kalia must be nuts to think that she could win against Rachel or Jordan if she went to the final three, and then the final two, with either of them. If she somehow managed to make it to the final two, she'd definitely be playing for second place money (which isn't, I suppose, all that bad for a summer's work).

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Kalia must be nuts to think that she could win against Rachel or Jordan if she went to the final three, and then the final two, with either of them. If she somehow managed to make it to the final two, she'd definitely be playing for second place money (which isn't, I suppose, all that bad for a summer's work).
    I actually think they might be able to beat her in both parts of the final HOH.... Pt.1 I think Rachel would beat her... And Pt.2 usually involves not only knowledge of putting things in order but speed it is usually who does it faster... So I think Jordan could probably even beat her in that... Jordan has been studying and seems to know the order of veto's and HOH, and look at how fast she did that comp in her season... Kalia might know the order of things but I don't think she would be as fast as Jordan...

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

at how Rachel waves back at Tori on the screen

FORT Fogey

Wow, Rachel really thought that PB through. She didn't just jump at it the way Porsche did.

Time for PB.. Lets see how they tempted her... They showed Tori... Rachel is thinking Adam will freak out.. And that Tori has a wedding show.. And she wants a shopping spree with Tori... She is really debating it because it isn't Brendon and a wedding... And she said Adam would kill her..

She decides to open it..

Hard to believe she opened it just based on a shopping spree and Tori Spelling.

This is funny.. I like her reaction to Jessie.. SHe is really enjoying it..

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

OMG... ok... Adam's face.... this is one of my fave ever BB moments... too funny!
    sonii82 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast