+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: 9/3 Live Feed Discussion

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

9/3 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread or any of the House Guests dedicated thread in the Live Feed forum.

Please take any deep strategy conversations (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's currently happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

BB13 Strategy Discussion Thread

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season. There are specific threads opened for all kinds of BB discussion and comments. Thanks!

Re: 9/3 Live Feed Discussion

Jordan up and brushing her teeth. Rachel is in the shower.

Jordan in shower. All feeds on Rachel and Jordan.

Porsche dressed and in and out of bathroom. Now she brushes her teeth as Rachel puts on makeup in the HOH.

Rachel pulls on sweats over her competition pants, leaves the HOH and heads for the kitchen.

Jordan brushes her wet hair.

Adam rolls over in bed - he won't last long.

Rachel to make breakfast asks Jordan, but she doesn't want anything.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 09-03-2011 at 12:14 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I hope they hold the Veto soon!!!

Why is Rachel getting ready downstairs instead of in HOH.. She has barely used her HOH room this week... It has definately been a switch from last week when Porsche totally controlled her room and who went into it by keeping the door locked and the key constantly around her neck..
    Last edited by sonii82; 09-03-2011 at 12:22 PM.

I think it is smart of her to stay with everyone...especially when the numbers are low. But she could just be doing it for the company....

Kalia in bathroom, mumbling about the cold and yawning. After complaining about the toothpaste, she brushes her teeth.

Rachel fixing a healthy breakfast of cottage cheese, banana and carbs of some sort.

She bundles up in her hoodie and sits at table to eat. She still uses her Jessie gift plastic glass, the yellow one.

Jordan puts on makeup as Kalia says that that was one of her favorite Queen songs (wake up) If she'd tell us the title, we could figure out the comp, maybe.

Porsche in shower.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    Why is Rachel getting ready downstairs instead of in HOH.. She has barely used her HOH room this week... It has definately been a switch from last week when Porsche totally controlled her room and who went into it by keeping the door locked and the key constantly around her neck..
    Sorry if I wasn't clear - Rachel used the HOH bathroom, got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast.

I am thinking they will do the veto early today instead of dragging it out all evening.. With there being an elimination and a show taping on Tuesday for the Wed show they need to get this done so it can be edited

And on another note.. I just looked at the schedule on CBS and there is no show on 9/11 which we already knew... But that means after this Thursday's show there wont be any follow up on the F3 comps until the finale on Wed. 9/14.. ANd the the Finale is only 90 minutes this year which means they are going to cram all the end stuff in that little time slot... That is horrible to end that way...

THey do this to us every year and it isn't right.. CBS and BB does the fans of this show wrong.. They give Survivor a 3 hour Finale and we get crap.
    It just isn't right...

We went to Palm Trees probably so BB could yell at Kalia for singing. She's quiet now. Wait, I don't see her in the bathroom, maybe she was called to DR or just left the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Sorry if I wasn't clear - Rachel used the HOH bathroom, got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast.
    I didn't see that I just saw her in the bathroom with Jordan and thought that is where she had gotten ready.. Sorry I misunderstood...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast