+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: 9/3 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/3 Live Feed Discussion

Porsche studies the picture wall while she and Adam reminisce about the summer and him meeting Tori Spelling.

Adam: She kissed my Duck!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Porsche studies the picture wall while she and Adam reminisce about the summer and him meeting Tori Spelling.

Adam: She kissed my Duck!
    I think Rachel earned his loyalty just for that! ;-)

Adam informs us West Coast feeders that if we turn on SoapNet now, we'll see 90210. Thanks, Adam.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Adam goes into the purple room and addresses the fortune teller, "Still nothing, honey?"

Then heads to the bathroom to shower I would surmise since he dropped his running shorts to reveal drawers.

Porsche settles into her bed and opens the bible - does she need inspiration, today?

She thumbs to the back of the book...looking for Revelations?

Rachel is lying in the HOH bed, headset in place, puppy in her arms while she stares at photos of her and Brendon and grins.

Jordan's eyes are closed while she rests in her bed and Porsche looks for inspiration in the Word.

Kalia sits at the dining table and stares at the picture wall. She moves her mouth to form the names, but no sound comes out. However, she can't just say the names in her head. She must be a very tactile person.

Have they ever done a Morph in daylight hours? This is the comp that is freaking everyone out.

Kalia now in purple room looking at the fortune teller the ngoes to bathroom to ask Adam about asking her questions.

Checking the backdoor, Kalia tells Adam that "they" are still out there. I thinks she means they are still getting the set ready in the backyard.

Adam regarding those lying in bed, "G-damn lazy people." So what does he do but lie down on his own bed. Any bets on how long before his eyes drift closed?

Kalia paces around the have not room using rhythm to help her with her memory work.

She opens the door to stare at Adam whose eyes have shut. Then she leans against a wall to study the living areas.

Rachel is awake in the HOH bed and doing her own hard thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Porsche settles into her bed and opens the bible - does she need inspiration, today?

She thumbs to the back of the book...looking for Revelations?
    One night she and Kalia were putting some sort of stickers in the Bible as a sort of code to do jedi training. I watched them for a while but could make NO sense of how they were doing it or where they got the stickers. I posted asking if anyone knew... if anyone responded I missed it.

+ Reply to Thread