+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: 9/2 Live Feed Discussion

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

9/2 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread or any of the House Guests dedicated thread in the Live Feed forum.

Please take any deep strategy conversations (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's currently happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

BB13 Strategy Discussion Thread

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season. There are specific threads opened for all kinds of BB discussion and comments. Thanks!

Re: 9/2 Live Feed Discussion

Gosh bb needs to figure out a way to make this game exciting to the end. The feeds are so boring now and will be for the next two weeks.
    kelly54 likes this.

Why are they all running around getting all dressed up and made up? They went from lying around 20 min ago to being called to DR. Jordan and Rachel were in the have not room, then suddenly in the bathroom. Porsche was ironing and Adam putting on a nice shirt.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

What are they all up getting ready for... They are acting like they have something to do... It must have something to do with the PB because noms arent till later.. They never usually get ready like this on Friday morning unless there is a food comp. And those are done... Unless there is going to be a luxury comp in place of a food comp..

FORT Fogey

Luxury comp is my guess.

Well, they are getting all pretty, not in comp clothes. Weird.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

There is definately a comp or something coming... They said PB would be a celeb so maybe PB box is going to be fun this time and be a combination luxury comp PB...

Something definately up... They are still on inside lockdown and the cleanup from last night shouldn't have taken this long so there is something that must have been set up out there..

Adam is saying it is Fun Friday

Rachel is stressing whether to wear a skirt or jeans, Shelly must have walked off with one of Jordan's hair clips and Kalia is walking around holding up her hair.

Adam: What a fun Friday - yeah!

Fess up guys - why is this fun?

Rachel hasn't opened the box though to my knowledge. She and Jordan were talking about the possibilities in the have not room before all the running around started. We did have a ten min or so Foth before everyone got excited. They must have said something in DR because Adam just returned.

Rachel has now changed into her navy blue cocktail dress and out of her jeans and top...but, she fusses if it is right.

Kalia is staying with her black shorts and tailored top with undone buttons.

Maybe they are having guest(s) today or the lux comp doesn't require comp clothes...keep us guessing, guys.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast