+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: 9/2 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/2 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    ohhhh, good one. It is always about a show promotion so this makes sense. If not Ashton it is another star of a CBS show coming up.
    Yes, good guess Carolinamom + Shoepie. I tried to look at upcoming CBS shows yesterday and missed this one. A very good guess.

Porsche told everyone ...Ashton is her favorite male star and would love to meet him. It's been a while back one of the backyard talks.

Ashton is the type of person that would do it. He was really big into twitter when he first started a twitter account, so i think he likes shows like this.

P.S. If I was in Vegas right now, I would bet at least 1000 that Rachel will open the box. BB is going to ensure it somehow. I dont think we ever had even a single HG not open it. If I was a HG, and they offered me some cash to open it, I would haggle with them to try and increase the amount. Then BB would probably kick me out of the game with a "Coup-De-Ta" twist.
    kenzmom2cu likes this.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

the last time they teased a celebrity coming in, there was a lot of speculation it was going to be Ashton Kutcher.

I think it would be hilarious if it was someone from 90210 but that just doesn't make a whole lot of sense since CBS is always trying to promote their own stuff.

Ashton would be funny - it would be like when Neil Patrick Harris was on all-stars, that was hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    the last time they teased a celebrity coming in, there was a lot of speculation it was going to be Ashton Kutcher.

I think it would be hilarious if it was someone from 90210 but that just doesn't make a whole lot of sense since CBS is always trying to promote their own stuff.

Ashton would be funny - it would be like when Neil Patrick Harris was on all-stars, that was hilarious
    So there was talk of Ashton coming in earlier? I think its him for sure now!!

hmmm . do you think he will show up in a velour gym suit?
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post

They prompted Will to say that Neil was his favorite actor. Will, of course, over did it which told everyone BB set him up promote this actor. When Neil showed up it was clear that Will had no clue who he was. That was the hilarious part for me.

they already had the Hoff this season though. Just have to wait and see.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Although Jordan to Rachel this morning that she doesn't consider Hoff a celebrity. Rachel had a good laugh.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Been around an hour of trivia now.

+ Reply to Thread