+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647 LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: 8/26 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/26 Live Feed Discussion

Oh my God, this show is insane! Here I am again, hoping like nothing else that the Rachel-Jordan team pulls through, this has been the most stressful BB week EVER.
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

Ok. I was happy last night, and now I see that these idiots have no brains. I want something completely new to happen. I want a Pandora's Box to open in 2 weeks, and the "bad" thing that happens is the last 3 in the house are booted and the first 3 that went to jury are the new F3 since they are the only ones who should be in the F3.
    So dissapointed to come home from work and read all this nonsense. It may take until the finale night for me to pick whom I want to win since Dani is gone. I don't want Jordan to win AGAIN, and Rachel, she just annoys me more than anyone from this and past seasons. And now these idiots and their remarks on Rachel being pregnant and medicine balls, and abortions, whatever.............

Officially frustrated with this house tonight! Going to bed, night all

Hmmmm - I suspect another AGM - Attention Getting Mechanism - classic Rachel
    That could be. I wouldn't put it past Rachel. I also would think that since she has been with Brendon for awhile now that she would be on the pill. So unless she purposely stopped taking it and did not tell him to trap him into marriage, I found it pretty strange that she would announce that she is not taking the pill.

Also, I've figured out the perfect career for Kalia with that rapid fire mouth of hers. She can become an auctioneer.
    Mari79 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    That could be. I wouldn't put it past Rachel. I also would think that since she has been with Brendon for awhile now that she would be on the pill. So unless she purposely stopped taking it and did not tell him to trap him into marriage, I found it pretty strange that she would announce that she is not taking the pill.

Also, I've figured out the perfect career for Kalia with that rapid fire mouth of hers. She can become an auctioneer.
    Well all i know is when Jordan asked her if she was taking anything she said no. So who knows

FORT Regular

[QUOTE=ereaney;4373311]
    Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    when Dani was joking about starting the rumor earlier this week about Rachel being pregnant, someone did some research and Rachel was supposedly on her period around 7/28]

Hmmmm - I suspect another AGM - Attention Getting Mechanism - classic Rachel
    who the heck does this kind of research?

[QUOTE=oilerfan;4373320]
    Quote Originally Posted by ereaney View Post

who the heck does this kind of research?
    LOL - good point -

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Oh? I thought someone posted that they were up Well then nevermind!
    Ok I'm confused. It says in the State of Play that J/R are on the block. So what gives? Am I missing something?
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs View Post
    Ok I'm confused. It says in the State of Play that J/R are on the block. So what gives? Am I missing something?
    They are on the block now, but when Juls asked earlier they weren't. Nominations were really late today due to the Pandora's Box.

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    They are on the block now, but when Juls asked earlier they weren't. Nominations were really late today due to the Pandora's Box.
    Thanks Mari! I didn't think to look at the time of the post. It doesn't take much to confuse me.
    Mari79 likes this.
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

Where did everyone go? I'm stuck watching BBAD which you all have already seen! Has anything interesting happened or is everyone asleep?
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread