+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647 LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: 8/26 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/26 Live Feed Discussion

Thanks for the clarification. Since I have actually found Rachel likeable these last 24 hours, i thought my perceptions were totally skewed by painkillers.

I give Rachel credit for always trying to gather the house to play games instead of just sulking all the time. Rachel helped organize another poker game with Jordan, Adam, Porche, Kalia.
    ohmyboys likes this.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    What are the chances R/J wins this?
    Hard to say. I think they are the best pair out of the three. Otev is questions AND physical...so Kalia would to good on the question part and Porsche on the Physical. But both J&R are pretty good at each. Plus...they are fighting for their "lives" so that gives them the extra adrenaline. Jordan was telling Rachel that they have to fight their hearts out tomorrow and get themselves pumped up. She started singing Eye of the Tiger a little later

I don't think that Adam and Shelly would do well at all though.
    bearwme1 likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I love that they are all having fun playing poker and Shelly has isolated herself. What a freakin' martyr!
    bearwme1 and kelly54 like this.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    I give Rachel credit for always trying to gather the house to play games instead of just sulking all the time. Rachel helped organize another poker game with Jordan, Adam, Porche, Kalia.
    She went into the "spaceship" room...Kalia, Porsche and Shelly were in there. She asked them if they wanted to play poker...Kalia & Porsche say yes....and Shelly says "Im not playing, I wasn't invited." They say..."she invited the whole house, you included." She insists she wasn't invited. Pity party for one.....BOOO freakin' HOO!
    catsrule, ohmyboys and kelly54 like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I think the only ones R/J have to worry about it K/P and maybe K would have a hard time getting up the hill (Hey i can hope)
    JustJuls likes this.

I don't know what it is, but whenever the camera zooms in on Porche and she has any kind of smile or smirk, I just want to smack her.

[QUOTE=TheIrishEyes;4373019]when Dani was joking about starting the rumor earlier this week about Rachel being pregnant, someone did some research and Rachel was supposedly on her period around 7/28]

Hmmmm - I suspect another AGM - Attention Getting Mechanism - classic Rachel

Quote Originally Posted by brycola View Post
    "It's a little late in the game for this, for it not to look like tampering."

BB has already lost a little credibility with me for the Lawon/Brendon thing. That TOTALLY seemed fixed to me. Why did Lawon think he was going to get some special power and be let right back in the house? And I will NEVER believe that America voted to have that D-bag Brendon back in the house. Now if they do something fishy to help the annoying sisters, R/J, they should just never have another season because it's become WAY too obvious it's fixed.
    Finally a voice of reason in this new total Rachel love fest - I do think it is unfourtunate for Jordan that she has ended up in the same camp as Rachel - Jordan is super sweet and should not have played so close to Rachel.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    I don't know what it is, but whenever the camera zooms in on Porche and she has any kind of smile or smirk, I just want to smack her.
    That is irrational and illogical Sticker!! Oh wait no it's not, she's really annoying!
    wildbtfly likes this.

+ Reply to Thread