+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 81 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

Movement. Jordan gets out of bed to go into the bathroom. Shelly shifts around a bit and Adam wiggles his toes. News Flash! Rachel turns over! Jordan opens bathroom door to return causing Shelly's head to pop up. She yawns and closes her eyes as Jordan gets back in bed.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-25-2011 at 02:41 PM.
    JavaJo likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

to me itwas looking like she did with her morning confab with shelly.i dont think this is good game play i agree with jeff when last week he said you pick a team and stick with it and battle it house.you cant win if you dont stick.shelly still has a bug up her butt since j&j questioned her loyalty before brendon went out.i hope to see some serious bullet dodging tonight.what makes any of the flippers think dani,one person, can full fill all the promises she made to everyone are they so short sighted they cant see her track record so far!! my god what makes shelly or rachael or even adam think they would put them before porshe or kalia.how is that coupleing any different when it comes to the final than j&js its just NOT

Quote Originally Posted by nickster View Post
    to me itwas looking like she did with her morning confab with shelly.i dont think this is good game play i agree with jeff when last week he said you pick a team and stick with it and battle it house.you cant win if you dont stick.shelly still has a bug up her butt since j&j questioned her loyalty before brendon went out.i hope to see some serious bullet dodging tonight.what makes any of the flippers think dani,one person, can full fill all the promises she made to everyone are they so short sighted they cant see her track record so far!! my god what makes shelly or rachael or even adam think they would put them before porshe or kalia.how is that coupleing any different when it comes to the final than j&js its just NOT
    It still seemed to me Rachel did not commit this morning...she did say she was not nervous. But she didn't say she was working with Shelly. I still think she could be playing head games....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by deedeef View Post
    Will jury members really vote for Jordan since she has already won once?
    The saps that vote with emotion over logic will.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

do hope so . at this point i would love to see get one over on shelly and dani 2 for 1. liked her last diaryroom when she said no body gets between me and my alliance.
    bearwme1 and Katydyd like this.

Quote Originally Posted by my2girlz11 View Post
    YOu really thikn J/J would vote for Rachel after messing up their game if she DOES NOT vote out Dani. I don't think they will. I think if she turned on them now it would be a major (insert middle finger). That would be two votes she would not be getting. NOw if she turned on them down the road a bit it may be observed as more game play. YOu have to remember how mentally exhausting it has been for J/J to keep rachel under wraps for so long. I wouldn't blame j/j for voting personal if she turned now and kept dani.
    I completely agree - although in that scenario I don't think it would be a personal vote against Rachel. If Dani (with a little help from production ) is able to turn the vote, save herself and last until F2...kudos to her, she definitely deserves the win. And that's coming from a J/J fan.
    Last edited by Katydyd; 08-25-2011 at 02:50 PM.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by aliciasmommy725 View Post
    Hi everyone, kinda been lingering around here lately, not actively participating this year. My thoughts, and maybe Rachel has considered and thought about this and should keep Dani.
    Her and Dani, have won two HoH's, and if Racehl really thought about it...... It would be her best move to make a F2 deal with Dani....... the votes in jury would be

For Dani:
    Porsche
    Kalia
    Shelley

For Rachel:
    Brendon
    Jeff
    Jordan
    Adam

For Rachels best interest the only person she can win against is Dani. Maybe Shelley, but she knows Shelley is prob next to go. She needs one of them to stay, and Shelley can't compete really.
    Truth.

If Rachel is the competitor she wants everybody to believe she is, she's thinking end game, not tit-for-tat payback.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by my2girlz11 View Post
    YOu really thikn J/J would vote for Rachel after messing up their game if she DOES NOT vote out Dani. I don't think they will. I think if she turned on them now it would be a major (insert middle finger). That would be two votes she would not be getting. NOw if she turned on them down the road a bit it may be observed as more game play. YOu have to remember how mentally exhausting it has been for J/J to keep rachel under wraps for so long. I wouldn't blame j/j for voting personal if she turned now and kept dani.
    Yes! if the other choice was Dani.
    combatcutie likes this.

I still keep thinking about the conflict when Rachel and Shelly were in the room with Brendon and J/J and Shelly kept calling out Rachel about lying....and Rachel kept wanting Brendon to step in...which he finally did at the end.

I just feel it is 80/20 that Rachel is voting out Dani tonight.

I think it's safe to say we wont know who goes until the votes are given. Things keep friggin' changing.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

+ Reply to Thread