+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 81 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

OMG, I am freaking out about the possibility of nasty Dani staying. I just read through the whole thread and I hope that Rachel doesn't flip. I will be on pins and needles the whole da*n show.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I have 10 minutes left in my lunch break and just saw that something went down last night. Can anyone summarize? I wont have a chance to read all those posts before the show. Help, please?

Shelly told Rachel that Jeff threw the POV. She went and talked to Dani and the deal making began. Dani said she had Shelly's vote. Rachel went to Jeff, Jordan, and Adam to talk about him throwing POV and Adam was adament and furious about Dani and said he will not be voting to keep her. Rachel was thinking about voting to keep her IF Adam wasn't so furious during this time bc she was going to try to pin the flip vote on him. We still don't know where she stands though
    JavaJo likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by marthakent View Post
    I have 10 minutes left in my lunch break and just saw that something went down last night. Can anyone summarize? I wont have a chance to read all those posts before the show. Help, please?
    In a VERY SHORT summary, Rachel was considering flipping her vote to keep Dani in the house. + evict Kalia She seems to MAYBE be back with JJ and evict Dani again now, but nobody really knows for sure what Rachel is going to do, except Rachel. Adam seems solid to evict Dani.

EDIT: Oh yeah, Shelly too was considering to evict Kalia instead. JJ are pissed at Shelly now because they know for sure she has been making deals behind the scenes.
    Last edited by Sticker; 08-25-2011 at 12:53 PM.

I hope you all are not getting my hopes up. Does Dani really have a chance? I see no way in hell Rachel would vote for her..ever. I know everyone else hates it, but I was just about to bail on this season if Dani was evicted. Way to go production!

Okay given all that's been happening last night who does everyone hopes wins the FF HOH tonight? Personally I'm firmly in the J/J camp and hope Jordon wins the FF HOH and then Jeff gets the next HOH but I know that will never happen. With Adam, Rachel and Shelly I have no clue who they'd put up if they won and Kalia and pinto are just to predictable if they win any HOH. As an aside would serve Shelly right if she won FF HOH and doesn't get her precious pictures, but scares me who she would put up for eviction. Oop's forgot all about coattail Dani but then I never hope for her to win HOH I just can't cheer for the nasty girl gang leader.
    Last edited by catsrule; 08-25-2011 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by catsrule View Post
    Okay given all that's been happening last night who does everyone hopes wins the FF HOH tonight? Personally I'm firmly in the J/J camp and hope Jordon wins the FF HOH and then Jeff gets the next HOH but I know that will never happen. With Adam, Rachel and Shelly I have no clue who they'd put up if they won and Kalia and pinto are just to predictable if they win any HOH. As an aside would serve Shelly right if she won FF HOH and doesn't get her precious pictures, but scares me who she would put up for eviction.
    I want Jordan or Adam to win....get rid of Shelly. Then for second HOH I want Jeff or Jordan/Adam (whoever didn't win) to win and get rid of Porsche
    waywyrd, andee and Katydyd like this.

I read the transcript from another site of Rachel and Dani's chat and am not convinced. Also the way she acted in the storage room...she did not say yes when asked if she was on board...she just laughed and said something about being nervous. I am visualizing her going in and voting to evict Dani then coming out ...sitting down...looking at dani and going "Zinnnnnng"

Then I am hoping Adam wins the quick HOH and we see Porsche or Kalia or Shelly evicted...then Jordan wins HOH...
    combatcutie, Cootie and JustJuls like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovedanielle View Post
    I hope you all are not getting my hopes up. Does Dani really have a chance? I see no way in hell Rachel would vote for her..ever. I know everyone else hates it, but I was just about to bail on this season if Dani was evicted. Way to go production!
    This is just my opinion now.....Based on the ending result....it seems Rachel may stay with JJ and vote to evict Dani like 1st planned. Adam seems solid to evict Dani. They would have the 3 needed votes, regardless if Shelly flips. So it seems like Dani will probably still get evicted unless something happens today to get Rachel turning again. It was WILD last night and there for awhile Rachel + Shelly had both flipped for sure, but then Rachel talked with JJ and kind of came back to them. All JMO on how things went.

I am really being optimistic here... I am hoping that when Rachel got mad when Shelly told her JJ threw it .. SHe was still mad when she talked to Dani and indicated she would give her the vote. But when she went to talk it out with JJ they put her back at ease and she seemed to still be with them, and they all agreed that Shelly was not with them anymore... Then when Rachel went into the storeroom with Dani and SHelly she kept it very short and didn't commit to anything she kind of laughed it off... I am hoping she was using that to confirm that Shelly was with the other side and maybe just let SHelly throw that vote to have proof of it.... And is going to let Dani think she is keeping her to show her how Brendon felt when Dani didn't take his deal....

I know this is wishful thinking... It is hard to tell but I am not sure that Rachel did flip... I guess we wont really know till tonight..
    Arielflies likes this.

+ Reply to Thread