+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 81 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by srgeman View Post
    Alright, because everyone will hate me for this, I might as well say it now.

I respect Shelley more after this week for taking a more active role, and being smart enough to work Dani for a vote.

(ducks)
    I disagree.
    She stood on her high horse at the beginning of the season talking about setting a good example for her daughter and not lying. Well, seems to me she is the very definition of a two-faced liar. Nice role model.
    andee, Snapit and lilcountriegal like this.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    *Throws tomato at srgeman*

I could respect Shelly for making a big move, if she wasn't so damn nasty in going about it. I never would have thought she was that hateful.
    I'm not going to criticize her for that since she's doing it with Dani. To be blunt, you do what you got to do. Last year Britney took "Bikini Bubble Baths" with Rachel, where all she did was bash people with Rachel. Why? Because Rachel was a threat and eventualy on the jury. Britney wanted Rachel to stupidly believe she was on her side. I don't think Shelley is that hateful, I think she's smart for turning Adam into a possible scapegoat, and that if her plan works, by the time she hits the final 4, she'll practically be gaurenteed a final two spot.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by srgeman View Post
    Alright, because everyone will hate me for this, I might as well say it now.

I respect Shelley more after this week for taking a more active role, and being smart enough to work Dani for a vote.

(ducks)
    she shouldnt be working Dani for a vote if she is "100% with J/J" like she says she is. She is going against her alliance for a different one. She is twofaced, and is going about everying so nasty, and rude. After how sweet, nice, and caring Jordan has been to her she is just completely turning her back on her and going to the most unstable alliance in the house. If she is trying to set an example to her daughter about not lying... She is doing an awful job. Her daughter even noticed it... If I were J/J/A I would loose all resepct for her...

Quote Originally Posted by TEAM JJ View Post
    she shouldnt be working Dani for a vote if she is "100% with J/J" like she says she is. She is going against her alliance for a different one. She is twofaced, and is going about everying so nasty, and rude. After how sweet, nice, and caring Jordan has been to her she is just completely turning her back on her and going to the most unstable alliance in the house. If she is trying to set an example to her daughter about not lying... She is doing an awful job. Her daughter even noticed it... If I were J/J/A I would loose all resepct for her...
    Another thing, if we're going to start criticizing people for getting on a moral high horse, we'll be here all day. Shelley has done it, Kalia as done it, Dani has done it, Jeff has done it, Brendon and Rachel have done it, they only people who really haven't are Porsche (whose a moron), Adam (whose having the time of his life), and Jordan (who probably is the only person who could take a moral high road).

While I do agree she shouldn't talk about setting an example for her daughter, if we base our impressions off of people based soley on reality tv, then most of the time they'll be well off. As for the two faced thing, whoop-de-de, that could apply to pretty much everyone left. Yes Jordan was sweet and nice to her, but this is a game, nice should not be a factor. In fact, if Jordan were that nice to me, that would be the excuse I needed to vote her off as a jury threat.
    Alexxxx likes this.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

But that's just my opinion, I understand why people would disagree. I've said before that this kind of game is a three sided game, the competitions, the strategic, and the social. Shelley sucks at competitions, so she's used the other two sides to her advantage, and up to this point, she's done a good job. She's playing the game, I can't judge her for that. She isn't ranting and raving about how moral she is (like the Friendships), or about how she's a strong woman (like Chima). She's doing what she needs to get further, she know's Dani will be going soon. When Dani goes though, she'll now have Kalia and Porsche, in addition (she thinks) to Adam, Jeff and Jordan. Anyway, that's my reasoning, you can disagree if you want I don't care, just thought I'd throw it out.

I like the idea of Rachel and Shelly flipping. They're right...anyone sitting next to Jeff or Jordan in the end loses. As a game move, I like keeping Dani. And I like the drama. J & J are likeable(I've said it before) but watching a houseful of people follow them to the end isn't a good season for me. I want the lying and the backstabbing and the drama. That's the game.

As for Shelly, her lying/playing both sides doesn't bother me too much. I just don't like how sanctimonious she tries to be. She's definitely riding a moral high horse.
    VanJagSol and TEAM JJ like this.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    I like the idea of Rachel and Shelly flipping. They're right...anyone sitting next to Jeff or Jordan in the end loses. As a game move, I like keeping Dani. And I like the drama. J & J are likeable(I've said it before) but watching a houseful of people follow them to the end isn't a good season for me. I want the lying and the backstabbing and the drama. That's the game.

As for Shelly, her lying/playing both sides doesn't bother me too much. I just don't like how sanctimonious she tries to be. She's definitely riding a moral high horse.
    The moral thing is annoying, but at least they've edited it out of the show so we don't have to watch it there. Plus, she could always be worse. Imagine if she were Natalie from S9 level bad, and Shelley suddenly started shrieking that Jeff and Jordan were EVIL DOERS!

...Alright, the thought of Shelley with her tranny voice yelling that actually makes me laugh. Shelley has the right idea though. Jeff has actually become the bigger threat, he's well liked plus he's made a really big game move which even Dani (in a brief moment of sanity) admitted she respected. Shelley is right to get rid of him, though I don't know if keeping Dani is the right way to do it.. Still, no matter what happens tonight, it will be fun, and their will be drama.

Watching FB of Adam and Dani's convo last night. Dani is insulting him right and left. No wonder he was pissed off!

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    I hate that I am on the east coast and everything happens late at night in the house... I went to bed last night and everything was going fine and then apparantly it all came out... I got up this morning and there are so many pages to read... I am just now getting to sit down to it...
    I'm with you sonii.... I had no clue. But, when you get up in the am, open up the FORT and see a 52 page discussion, you know SOMETHING happened that you missed

What a night to go to bed early. I just opened the viewer and the same loud whirring type background noise I noticed last night outside is present. It's like an over loud air conditioner. Anyway the cams are on J/J with the blankets over their heads in a lighted room and the three in the H/N room. There must have been a wake up call as the HOH is lit up.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread