+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Dani and Production

FORT Newbie

Dani and Production

After watching the After Dark show I get the feeling that production is for Dani. A few weeks back she told Shelly that she is friends with some of them, goes to one of their houses & watches BB with them. Then before the twist was revealed she knew what it was. Got me thinking. But then last nights After Dark, Shelly told Jordan that she asked production how does Dani know everything before it happens. Is she being fed info? She mentioned something like some staff said they would quit if Dani gets voted out. Shelly told Jordan, am I gonna be in trouble for going against Dani (not exact words). Now I read some posts where Shelly went in the DR room & changed her mind & now wants to keep Dani. Is this set up for Dani to win or am I reading to much into this? I think that production should not be seen, they should ask their questions behind a 2 way mirror & should never be friends or friendly with the houseguests. It's not fair.The houseguests shouldn't know them by name or see their faces etc. Dani always asks Shelly who's doing the DR because she thinks 1 of the guys is cute etc. Smells fishy to me & I am not a Dani hater either. I just like a fair game & I do realize this is realty TV but it's not 100% realty.
    bearwme1 likes this.

Re: Dani & Production

Dick used to come out of the DR in his season with tidbits from production too, so it would seem that the Donato's are faves of the show runners.

I'm sure they've tried to convince the rest of the house guests to keep Dani this week.

Dani and Production

bringing over from non feed side as it talks about BBAD.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: Dani and Production

Really, Evel Dick is one of my favorite players... ever. If I find out production helps them along, I will boycott any season with either Donato. SSOOOOOOO not fair.
    bearwme1 likes this.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

It happens every season where the DR tries to sway people one way or another to keep someone who is "drama" or a fan favorite etc. They don't out right tell them what to do ....but they put doubt in their minds one way or another. I do think that the Donato's are a favorite of the producers ...BUT in no way do I think that Jeff and Natalie (DR peeps) are going to quit if Dani is evicted. Thats just her big head talking
    bearwme1 likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I don't think it's favoritism toward any certain player. I think production is just interested in keeping the feeds from slowing down to a crawl between Mondays and Thursdays, so they stir things up in DR sessions to keep viewers from tuning out during the "nothing" days.

It was obvious when Dani was put up that she would be going home at that point, so production does what they can to shake things up. Considering J/J basically run the house, I can see why. Even when Dani/Kalia held the HoH for three weeks, they didn't have the numbers to get everything they wanted. J/J are the center of the universe, and I'm not surprised that the show is trying to keep this season from having a too-predictable outcome.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Newbie

Re: Dani & Production

on After Dark, Shelly said to Jordan something like, will I be in trouble with production if I go against Dani?

FORT Newbie

I understand that, but I think that the houseguests shouldn't be able to see the staff's face or know their names etc. Staff should be hidden & they can provoke questions but shouldn't talk to the other houseguests about each others diary room conversations. That can change the outcome of the game & to me is not fair. I highly doubt anyone would quit their job if Dani gets the boot, but for her to tell people that is immature.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

They don't see any faces when they go into the DR. The only time they do is if a doctor needs to come in and check someone out.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    They don't see any faces when they go into the DR. The only time they do is if a doctor needs to come in and check someone out.
    Not true, because Dani & Shelly talk about them & which ones cute etc. She said Dani has a crush on 1 of them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast