+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: 7/31 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 7/31 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    You're right! I was thinking he looked sort of vaguely familiar, and I couldn't think why. Doesn't he even sound a little bit like the head elf?
    Yes he does.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    haha they edited out the part where as soon as B/R left Daniele mimicked holding a gun to her head
    She got a good edit. That probably wouldn't have went over well with people.

When everything was going down last with with Dom/Dani. Did Dani every say that she wanted to get out R/B?
    I thought it was only J/J. I feel kind of bad for R/B that they are the ones that are leaving, since they had J/Js back.

Good my network is letting the show run all the way through we didn't miss anything either.

FORT Fogey

Yikes--those purple shorts of Rachel's are way too tight and short. She had to tug them back down into position when she stood up again in the HOH room.

It's so ridiculous to hear Brenchel say they won't hold a grudge, and I don't think Dani believed it. I think J/J's approach is much more sensible, as they don't really suck up so much as say, "Here's what we can offer and we'll take a deal if we can get it, but we're not necessarily counting on it." At least they're being realistic about the situation.

Team Dan all the way! smiley42585's Avatar

Can't wait to see these nominations speeches.
    GO DAN!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by my2girlz11 View Post
    When everything was going down last with with Dom/Dani. Did Dani every say that she wanted to get out R/B?
    I thought it was only J/J. I feel kind of bad for R/B that they are the ones that are leaving, since they had J/Js back.
    I suppose only Dani knows for sure, but I suspect she was pushing R/B to take Dom off and backdoor Jeff because she didn't have the option of getting out either half of Brenchel. She wanted to break up one of the veteran couples and establish her own two-person alliance with Dom that would take its place, so to speak. I'd think if she had her druthers, she would have preferred to break up Brenchel in the first place, if only because they kept winning so many competitions.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

oh wow they really edited down Dani's speech based on what we've heard about it on the feeds.

FORT Fogey

Oh, man. Brendon thinks if he gets Rachel off the block, she'll be safe? At most, if she can win the next HOH, she'd be safe for a week. After that, there's no guarantee that she wouldn't be everyone's first choice for elimination just to get rid of the competition.

And naturally Rachel has to give us a "my man" moment, even after Jordan already made fun of that line earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    oh wow they really edited down Dani's speech based on what we've heard about it on the feeds.
    It definately sounds like alot is missing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast