+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
Results 131 to 137 of 137
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: 7/31 Live Feed Discussion

  1. #131
    Magical Elf MFWalkoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    15,209

    Re: 7/31 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    Good memory. I had to refresh my mind on this, and found a good summary in FORT ( link = http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...thday-you.html ). That was sad how they ruined Keesha's birthday with all the fighting.
    Oh that's right, I had such a week that year -- I covered the birthday fight for my live feed recap, and then I had to fill in for the show recap a few days later, and covered it AGAIN, plus the legendary hockey POV where Michelle got the Unitard! It's burned into my synapses forever. ANYBODY WANT CAKE?

    I just flipped the feeds on and there was nothing but Kalia talking about needing to win HoH. Seen it, heard it, put it on a t-shirt. Nitey nite house.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 08-01-2011 at 05:13 AM.
    marybethp and bearwme1 like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln

  2. #132
    dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Tar Heel State
    Posts
    17,947

    Re: 7/31 Live Feed Discussion

    I'm a little late to this party since I went to bed early last night, but I do remember the thing last year about the BB alumni not being invited to the finale. They were tweeting about it. I think it was James Rhine that was supposed to be doing interviews for some website, and he found out at the last minute he wasn't going to be allowed into the backyard because they were all being banned from the finale.

    As for a J/J proposal, I hope if/when it happens it's a private moment. I think it's kinda tacky to do it -- makes me cringe...

  3. #133
    dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Tar Heel State
    Posts
    17,947

    Re: 7/31 Live Feed Discussion

    I was reading elsewhere about what went on last night, and I read that B/R said something to Dani about Hayden didn't deserve to win because he was a floater. Um, he was in an alliance from the beginning and stuck with it to the end. How in the world is that a floater.

    I'm so sick of how they think if you don't win competitions you are a floater and don't deserve to win.

  4. #134
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    3,439

    Re: 7/31 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    I read that B/R said something to Dani about Hayden didn't deserve to win because he was a floater. Um, he was in an alliance from the beginning and stuck with it to the end. How in the world is that a floater.
    This just shows what idiots B/R are … do or did they even watch previous season before making comments like that … ? They say they did but did they even pay attention … ?

    OF ALL THE HG's, Rachel has to be the WORST loser EVER. The way she pouts and hangs her head and whines and cries … look if 'game play' in the house does not go your way, SUCK IT UP and figure out how to fix it but pouting and then America has to watch CBS film these two as Brendon tells her to stop her whining … gag me …
    carolinamom12 likes this.
    KAREN

  5. #135
    Furball Coughedupalot scoot13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    743

    Re: 7/31 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    Awhile go, when Brendon was talking with Dani trying to change her mind on things....He comes across so condensending, it is incredible.
    This is what I remember Brandon saying to Cassie in their last argument before she left:

    CASSIE: "Don't be condescending to me".

    BRENDON: "I'm not being condescending, let me explain it to you because you probably don't understand...."

    ....he hasn't a clue how obtuse he is...

  6. #136
    Resident "tyrant" JavaJo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Bedlam
    Posts
    5,986

    Re: 7/31 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    I was reading elsewhere about what went on last night, and I read that B/R said something to Dani about Hayden didn't deserve to win because he was a floater. Um, he was in an alliance from the beginning and stuck with it to the end. How in the world is that a floater.

    I'm so sick of how they think if you don't win competitions you are a floater and don't deserve to win.
    Well, with the exception of Dick, I don't think anyone has ever won that charged out of the gate on the first night. Even Will didn't win comps. He played a phsycological game, not a physical one. Slow and steady wins the race. Being a floater often wins the race. Rachel comes out competing her ass off from the get go and look where it gets her....booted. Frankly, I think it takes way more talent, patience and brains to float until you don't need to. It's hard to fly under the radar in that house. Even Jordan, whom everyone thought of as a floater got game in the end. Enough to win the prize money. Rachel doesn't know her BB as well as she thinks she does.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

  7. #137
    dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Tar Heel State
    Posts
    17,947

    Re: 7/31 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by scoot13 View Post
    This is what I remember Brandon saying to Cassie in their last argument before she left:

    CASSIE: "Don't be condescending to me".

    BRENDON: "I'm not being condescending, let me explain it to you because you probably don't understand...."

    ....he hasn't a clue how obtuse he is...
    He also said "do I need to draw you a picture?"
    scoot13 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.