+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: 7/30 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/30 Live Feed Discussion

Andee - I think for Rachel to go home, Jeff would have to win POV and take B off, at which time Danielle will put Jordan up, and most HG would vote out Rachel.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Good point, MG...It could happen, slim chance, eh?

Would anyone else playing possibly do the same if he/she won?

I think we all agree that Jordo will stay if she replaces one of the noms.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Oh, I don't know about that being the only way. Jeff, Jordan and Shelly have already discussed voting to keep Brendon, no matter what Brendon and Rachel say. All three of them have said they can't work with her. So in that case, all they would have to do is convince Adam. And I don't think that would be difficult.
    sonii82 and carolinamom12 like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Oh, I don't know about that being the only way. Jeff, Jordan and Shelly have already discussed voting to keep Brendon, no matter what Brendon and Rachel say. All three of them have said they can't work with her. So in that case, all they would have to do is convince Adam. And I don't think that would be difficult.
    This morning, Shelly and Brendon were talking, I don't remember exact wording but the gist was, Shelly was telling Brendon not to just throw his game away, to think it through, that he should be the one to stay, and he said I know... so, I think if B/R/P wins veto (the only ones that I think would use it), they will decide which one they want to try to save.
    JustJuls likes this.

Been about an hour and 45 minutes so far right?

I bet this POV could be epic with all the people wanting to win. Or most at least.

Makes sense, Juls and Irish, thanks. I was thinking a bit about Shelly and Adam wanting Brendon
    to stay.

Yeah, this one is important, Mari.

It's been almost two hours - could it still be going on, or is CBS waiting until most of the "post game" discussion is over to keep us guessing for awhile?
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

it could still be going on -- it could be half an hour to an hour once we go to trivia before it even STARTS, especially if it's one they have to put costumes on for. When we went to trivia, I don't think Lawon had been called into DR yet (although I could be wrong on that). The host has to get called into DR to be given directions and to change into his costume.

Then once they get outside, they have to be given directions on what they're doing.

THen, of course as we know, once it's over, it seems to be at least 10-15 minutes before we get the feeds back...

-- last week we had trivia right at 2 hours

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    it could still be going on -- it could be half an hour to an hour once we go to trivia before it even STARTS, especially if it's one they have to put costumes on for. When we went to trivia, I don't think Lawon had been called into DR yet (although I could be wrong on that). The host has to get called into DR to be given directions and to change into his costume.

Then once they get outside, they have to be given directions on what they're doing.

THen, of course as we know, once it's over, it seems to be at least 10-15 minutes before we get the feeds back...
    Thanks Irish, I think some of us are just chomping at the bit to get the results this time.

Geezzzz I want to find out....I have to go out.

+ Reply to Thread